Copyright (c) 2014 by KM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KM -- Blogmeister

Kinda

5C

by KM

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

November 17, 2011 

One Day Ella the Mermaid was swimming in the sea when a huge wind came and blew her ashore. She looked around her to see if there was anything to eat. There it was-an apple tree right on top of her. But how was she gong to reach it? She started flipping her body as hard as she could. The ground was rough. As she slowly pushed herself forward she felt her tail splitting in two “I am not going to give up” she said. She finally reached the tree trunk. She looked up and said “How am I going to reach the apple”? Ella wrapped her arms around the tree trunk and started pushing up. As she slowly advanced up the tree she felt her scales falling off as she pushed against the rough bark of the tree. It hurt but she was not going to give up. Ella looked down at her tail as she slowly saw skin taking place of her scales. “Yes” she said when she finally got to the top of the tree. As she slowly reached for the apple. As she slowly ate her split tail turned in to legs. “WOW” she said. She pushed her self down the tree with her new legs. When she reached the ground she took a small step forward then another then another. She could walk!!!!

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:02 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles