Copyright (c) 2014 by KM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KM -- Blogmeister

Kinda

5C

by KM

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted June 5, 2013 at 02:25 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 235

Evil Sisters

Evil, Annoying, Rude

That’s what they are.

They hit you when you’re sleeping.

That’s what sisters are.

They blow horns in your ears, and put water in your tooth paste.

That’s what sisters are.

Scratch,

Punch ,

Blame,

Hit,

Shout.

THAT’S MY SISTER

Article posted February 7, 2013 at 02:39 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 85

You can enter the text of your blog here!

KM

How to Advertise for Mars!

A great way to spend you’re afternoon after a long day of work is to sit in front of the T.V. with a Mars bar. Yummm… scrumptious.

These soft, sweet, milky treats melt in your mouth. There a so many different types of Mars, it’s almost unlimited.

One type of Mars is the chocolate bar. They come in different kinds. For example, white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate. When you bite in to any one of these chocolate bars you straight away feel the yummy, sticky, caramel sticking to your teeth.                                                                                 

Another type of Mars is the deep fried Mars. This Mars only comes in milk chocolate. But once you’ve tasted the mouthwatering dessert there’s no stopping.

The last type of Mars I’m going to show you is the Mars ice-cream. Mmmm… my favorite. This crunchy, icy, and sweet snowball is delightful. When you first bite into it you feel your teeth freeze… then if you listen carefully you’ll hear the crunch. Then you will taste the milky caramel filled inside. This is my favorite type of Mars.

Now I will show you the top voted ways to eat a Mars bar.

One of the best ways to eat a Mars bar is to put two Lotus biscuits on a plate bring out some Mars ice-cream and put it in between the cookies an take a big bite. ‘’CRUNCH’’ these are very heavy so don’t eat too many.

Another way to eat Mars is to buy some of Betty Crocker’s White Cake and one Mars bar (Milk Chocolate). Once you’ve baked the cake and you’ve already taken it out of the oven, turn the cake over so it’s on its side and cut it in half. Make a small hole about four inches long on both halves of the cake, and put a Mars bar inside, (milk chocolate). It’s amazing just try it.

And last but not least my favorite way to eat Mars, The Mars smoothie. You only need Mars ice cream, a Mars chocolate bar, and a blender. For a serving of one glass you put one scoop of ice cream , And a quarter of a Mars chocolate bar. You put it in the blender, if you like you’re drinks cold you could put in a couple of ice-cubes in. In about five minutes take it out and pour it in a glass. Watch out because it is very sweet.

Now that I’ve showed you the different kinds of Mars, and how to eat them. I will now show you how to serve them.

Some people will walk around the house with no plate under their mars bar, this will get crumbs on the floor. If you are at home and only your family is around you, just put a simple plate under it. It is not hard and you’ll prevent dirtying he floor.

If you have one or two friends over, buy a small straw basket and fill it with all sorts of mars bars. They will love it.

If you have a party bring along an oval silver platter, and carefully place each Mars bar forming a circle around the edge. Then buy a few bags of mini Mars bar and dump them right in the middle of the circle. When you’re done just put it on tyhe4 dessert table. Amazing .! ! !

Now you’ll probably realize how good it is and now you all know my tips and tricks you can now try them.

Article posted February 7, 2013 at 02:27 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 95

”I Made a Mistake “

Kinda

I went to the hospital for breaking my leg

I made a mistake …and fell off the bed.

I went to the lab to dissect a brain

I made a mistake… and dissected my cane.

I went to the library to turn in my books

I made a mistake …and left them at home.

I went to the zoo to pick up a kangaroo

I made a mistake… and slipped on some goo.

I went to the future to slap a friend

I made a mistake… and slapped myself.

I went to the beach to sit next to sea

I made a mistake …and got stung by a bee.

I went to the barber to cut my hair

I made a mistake …and cut the chair.

I went to the arcade to play on some game

I made a mistake… and ended up on the bay.

Article posted December 14, 2012 at 02:24 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 181

The Best Day Ever!!!

On March 17th I woke up, I realized it was my birthday. I got up, out of bed and got dressed it was going to be the best day of the year.

I walked down the stairs. I saw my mom pumping balloons with one of my maids and a few other professionals. I start helping out. When I get tired I go to the kitchen. I see my grandmother cooking with my other maid. I ask if I can help. They say yes and tell me to make a salad, they also ask if I can peel and chop cucumbers and tomatoes. I do what they ask. Not much later the cake arrives. It has three layers. One of the layers was strawberry, the other was vanilla, and the top layer was chocolate. It looked amazing and on top was a carriage filled with marzipan flowers. I loved it. Around half an hour later my best friend Diana arrived. We go outside to the garden to play. When we get tired we go inside the house, and take all the CD’s out of the cabinet and start looking for ones we would use for the party. We chose all sorts of music. Rap, hip-hop, R+B, and many others. When we were finished we went outside and started decorating the garden. We started putting up the banners. They all said different things like (Happy Birthday). They were also in different colors: black, grey, white, yellow, blue, green, dark pink, light pink, red, purple, turquoise, orange, and burgundy. In the middle of while we were doing that, the guests arrived, we finished the decorations quickly, and the games started. There was the egg race, jump roping, the sack race, and many other races. There was also passing the parcel, dodge ball, musical chairs, and musical statues as well as a face painter; she painted all sorts of animals and shapes. She painted a butterfly with a tiger in side on my face. Later on my mom passed candy to everybody. There was Mars, Twix, Snickers, Kit Kat, Gummy Bears, Jolly Ranchers, Smarties, and M and M’s. Later on they brought out the cake. They sang Happy Birthday and then everyone started eating. The food was delicious. There were sooo many, different kinds of food, but the only few I can remember are kibbe, cheese rolls, hamburgers and mini pizzas. After everybody ate something savory items we served the desserts. There were not many just éclairs, all kinds of tarts, red velvet cupcakes, meringue, there were also a bowl of fruits. After everybody ate they talked for a while, it was very loud you could barely hear a word. Fifteen or twenty minutes later people slowly started to leave. Once everybody was gone we started to clean up the mess. There were cups on the floor, cutlery on the couches, and plates turned upside down on the grass it was disgusting. We all started to help out. With in an hour and a half the place was cleaned up.

We all had fun and everybody enjoyed their selves. To me it was the best day ever, and I will never forget it.

Article posted February 14, 2012 at 05:00 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 67

Happy Valentines Day everybody

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 09:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 75

Hi this video below is a video about all the nature we saw when we were there.

THX!!!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 71

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 183

One Day I woke up in the morning it was Christmas Eve!!  I was so excited. I couldn’t wait till night time.  I spent half an hour trying to choose my cloths. Then I went to help my mom with the turkey in kitchen. When we finished the turkey we made pecan pie, it smelled like butter. While the pecan pie was in the oven my mom and I started on the apple crumble first we rolled out the duo while my nanny was making the apple sauce to put on the crumble. Then we put the duo in the tin and put the apple sauce on it. By then the pecan pie was ready. We took it out and smelled it “yumm” I said. Next to go was the strawberry shortcake which I made myself. When I was done with the strawberry shortcake I was tired so I went to watch T.V. So I washed my hands very well and went to turn on the T.V. I put Disney Channel on they were showing a Christmas special. So I continued watching. Meanwhile my mom was finishing off the food.  Evening finally came. My Aunt and my cousins came first. I ran and told everybody Merry Christmas and then pulled all my cousins inside and we started guessing what are presents were going to be. Then I heard my mom screaming “were starting to open presents” we all ran as fast as we could we all wanted to open the first present. I finally took a shortcut to where the presents are and got there first. I tor opened my first present it was a Cleudo board then I waited for everybody to open their presents then it was my turn again it was a Black Berry I was so happy then I opened another present it was an I pad and 2 Black Berry covers I went and hugged my parents I told them thank you and then we went to eat the food was delicious.

It was the best Christmas Eve Ever.

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 07:06 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 58

Merry Christmas

Article posted December 13, 2011 at 07:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 89

1.       I like how there is always a lesson in folktales because is always a useful one and always teaches you something good. While they are fun stories to read and the y are very interesting.

2.       I think the best folktale theme is never give up and if you persists you will do well.