Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

Leen's Blog

5A

by LC

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Title: 4B - Personal Narratives (11/03/11)
Description: Unassisted personal narratives.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 03:00 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 178

BOOKING FOR THE GAME

One day my dad and I looked through the Internet and we were looking for a soccer game to watch. We were looking and we saw one match! It cost $1,000 for front row seats. We decided to go. It was in Germany in the city of Munich, on a Saturday, in the month of April. It was the last match of my favorite team Bayern Munich! And it was the last game of the season!

The tickets cost $338 for a person! We are trying to get tickets and a German visa. Our neighbor works for the German embassy! She said she could get us visas for 5 years! We were really happy. We kept going on websites to see if we could get better prices. We had to go to this certain place where they take pictures to put on our visas. They where almost done when my dad was sick! But the good news is that the match was months from now. But a few weeks later I was sick! I could not go to school for a week! I got better, I still had to drink the medicine for another week! My grandparents came from Jordan to Lebanon for 3 weeks! They slept in our  house. They got me many T-shirts. So we got our visas, and were waiting till April!

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:55 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 82

London

When I was little I went to London. I was one year old. We had a big house in London. We lived near Buckingham Palace. My mom would take me every day with her to a shop named Hamleys and a shop named Harrods. That day we went to Harrods and I bought a teddy bear with a pink suit and I bought a teddy bear for my sister with a light green, dark green, and a colorful patch. I turned out loving this teddy and called it pinky I would not leave her alone a second; I would feed her with me.

I loved her so much. I watched T.V. with her till one day, I bought a jingly teddy that I stuck with and forgot about Pinky. I realized that I have Pinky so I started crying then, I found her sleeping on my bed so I ran and hugged her. Now, I had two teddy’s that I did everything with.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:57 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 66

Lost and Found                                   

[LINK]" o:title="">

I was following my brother down the sidewalk on my bike. My mom was following behind us while we were chasing each other.

My brother and I were going so fast we couldn’t see my mom anymore! My brother and I were getting worried. We also felt a lump in our throats. We zoomed back, but we couldn’t find mom. We got even more afraid. Our knees were trembling, and our hands were sweating. “We’ve lost her,” my brother said. I believed him. Even though I did, I said, “Don’t worry, we’ll find her, we always do.” Though I was calming my brother down, I was still worried myself.

Later, we were riding more slowly instead of how fast we were going before. We were going slowly for two reasons. The first reason was so we could look for my mom more carefully, and the second reason was that our knees were trembling too much to pedal. We continued the search.

When we got tired, we looked for a bench to sit on, and there she was, our mom. We were so happy to find her. “How about we go and get some ice cream?” she said. My brother and I nodded our heads rapidly. So, I guess this was my  HAPPY ENDING.

J

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:54 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 84

Kuwait

Friday, October 27, 2011

I lived in Kuwait for four years. I went to a school that is named American School of Kuwait. In that school, I had a lot of friends and I had so much fun that I did not want to leave that school.

Now, I am missing my old friends. In Kuwait, I used to do a lot of fun activities. I did ballet and I did gymnastics. When my parents said that we had to move to Lebanon, I was so sad to leave my friends and activities. I really miss my old life in Kuwait because I had so much fun there. In Kuwait, I used to go on the flipping bars. I miss ballet classes like is big room that is as big as my classroom in ACS.

In Kuwait, the weather is usually not that nice. In the summer, it is very dusty. In the winter, it is very cold at night. In the spring, it starts to get dusty again till summer. I like Kuwait in the Fall.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:54 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 95

When I Went to America

When I went to America, we slept in a hote.l The next day we went on a rollercoaster, and ate cotton candy then we went to a water park. I went on water slides and swimming pools then I took a shower and slept. The next morning I played soccer and basketball with my dad, then we went shooting on a rollercoaster and got ice cream and bought clothes. We had to pack for the next day.

We were on the plane I was happy to go back to my old house. When I came back I was really tired so I slept.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:59 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 102

Sports Ville

In the summer, I went to Gilles`s house. We played for about 90 mins of PS3, then we played soccer, but after 2 hours, I had to go. Gilles had Sports Ville, a place where Gilles plays soccer. He asked me if I can come. I asked my mom too, both answered with a yes. I told Gilles, and we went together to play. First, we trained for the match, after training we started playing the match . The first 45 mins , I scored for my team making it 5-5.Then the other team scored another goal, but Gilles scored and tied the match. At the end of the first hour it was 9-6,but in the second hour we began to shine, we tied 9-9.Later the match was to end 12-11.It was going my time to shine, I was golden, I scored in the last second. We went to to penalties , so we had an advantage, I was amazing at penalties .

At the end we were 0-0 in penalties. It was my turn so I shot the ball as hard as I can, and scored and we won. I was the man 9of the match! I made my team win. Gilles asked me if I was on Nijme.   I told him I train with my brother. I was so happy.

The End