Copyright (c) 2014 by MKE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MKE -- Blogmeister

5C

by MKE

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted February 7, 2013 at 02:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 97

I Made a Mistake

Kamal

I went to the library to read captain hook,

I made a mistake and became a cook.

I went to see space,

I made a mistake and forgot to put a space.

I went to the pharmacy to get some cream,

I made a mistake and became a flea.

I went running in the park,

I made a mistake and started to bark at a dog.

I went to make my room,

I made a mistake and I got sweaty and red.

I went to play a game,

I made a mistakeand felt a shamed

I went to France to meet the queen,

I made a mistake and got a cuisine

I went to the bath room to take a shower

I made a mistake and used a smelling flower.

I went to the past to see my cat

I made a mistake and landed on its back

Article posted February 7, 2013 at 02:27 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 62

Hunting

Well a great way to have fun is to go hunting .I’m telling you it’s awesome.

I consider hunting as an interesting kind of sport. Because I walk a lot while hunting to find a good spot to hunt. I get to hunt with my father and mother. What a great time to spend with family. What also makes this sport interesting is the fact that I get to watch different kinds of birds fly.

Hunting is one of my favorite hobbies especially the clothes I wear as a hunter. The most important thing is the green hat because it keeps the birds to stay was ever they are. It’s also helps you spot the bird when there is a lot. One of the things you really need is the boots because it doesn’t let you sink in the mud. Another thing you need to use often is the bullet belt. You use it to get the bullets quickly in order to shoot the passing birds.

http://6stones.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Beretta686WhiteOnyx.jpg" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025">file:///C:Users5-1041AppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image001.jpg" target="_blank">file:///C:Users5-1041AppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image001.jpg">Beretta 686 White Onyx Shotgun. OR. Hunt the Comanche Wind Ranch

A great time to hunt is when it’s a little cloudy with minimum sun. A fabulas’ time to hunt is when the birds are down because when they are high up the gun won’t reach and it won’t shoot. Most  hunters hunt at 5:00 because groups of birds pass and come back.My favorit time is at 4pm because this is when the slung as we say it in Arabic . I like to hunt this bird because it is usual to spot and it stay a long time in the tree.

autumn and winterautumn and winter in an amazing ... in an amazing ... autumn and winter in an amazing ...

Article posted April 23, 2012 at 01:11 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 43

In Arabic, I wrote a story and illustrated it.  Then, I typed it, printed it, then I added the illustrations.  When I was all done, we scanned it and then imported the images into a Voice Thread.  In Voice Thread, I recorded my voice.  I hope you like my story.

Ali and His Rabbit

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 09:05 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 51

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 04:13 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 41

http://www.flickr.com/photos/acs3a/5542469696/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/acs3a/5542469696/" title="Image016 by acs3a, on Flickr">Image016

One afternoon during P.E. time, we were jogging and stretching when the coach told us that we should play volley ball. My friend and I paired up and were passing the ball to each other. My friend threw the ball hard and it hit my nose. My nose started bleeding. The coach sent me to the nurse’s office.        

Article posted January 17, 2011 at 03:19 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 68

I like the colors of Christmas

Green is for the tree

Gold is for the shimmering star

White is the freezing snow

Orange is for the burning fire in the chimney

Red is for Santa’s suit,

I like the color of Christmas.