Copyright (c) 2014 by JY Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JY -- Blogmeister

ping pong

5B

by JY

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

The Big Water Flight

By Jawad

One day in the summer, I went to my summer camp at Hoops. My brother and cousin were waiting with me along with all the other kids and some of the workers. We were waiting for the manager and he was taking a long time to come.

The day before we had been playing with water guns and water balloons. Now we found the leftovers. We went to the bathroom and started filling the balloons and the guns. We split into teams and started trying to shoot each other, it was like a war. One person was being a moving target. He was running and we had to try and hit him with the balloons.

The manager came! We heard his footsteps coming around the corner. We quickly threw the balloons and guns into the garbage and all sat on the chairs normally. He asked, “Why are you all wet?” We told him that we’d been playing soccer while we were waiting for him. It was a lot of fun.

From 3C Personal Narratives

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 07:41 AM • comment (3) • Reads 88 • see all articles