Copyright (c) 2014 by OS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
OS -- Blogmeister

Wimpy World

5A

by OS

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Stitches

By OS

One hot day, Ilo and I were playing outside at a restaurant. Ilo sat on the chain that closes the car park and started swinging. CRASH! He fell backwards and hit his head on the hard, wet floor just where there was a broken metal piece. He started screaming and kicking his legs. I saw blood coming out from the back of his head and there was a small puddle on the floor.

I rushed to my mum, speedy quick! My heart was racing, I was shocked and scared. I looked behind me to see Ilo crying and before I knew it I was running faster than I had ever run before. I was thinking, “Oh my goodness! What am I going to do?” My knees were tingling, my throat was hurting, my hands were sweating. Mum rushed to pick him up and then we slid into a big, black taxi. I was worried.

When we reached the hospital we went into the doctor’s office, his name was Dr. Mohammad. He said that Ilo was going to have stitches. And then the stitching began. They wrapped him up like a mummy in a yellow blanket so he couldn’t move. Dr. Mohammad asked us to leave the room.

I heard Ilo crying inside the room. I was standing at the entrance of the door and when he came out he was still crying. I saw four blue strings coming out from the back of his head. At first I thought that they weren’t connected to his head but when I looked at him I saw that those were the stitches.

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM • comment (5) • Reads 95 • see all articles