Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

5A

by MM

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted May 27, 2013 at 02:36 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 219

Deir El Qammar

So much depends upon.

Going to sleep.

Awake by yourself.

Dying of hunger.

The Pain of Skying

So much depends upon.

Crying.

Skying down with someone.

You twist your leg a 360.

Kindergarden Memories

So much depends upon.

Kids scattering.

Your older sister holding your hand.

Going.

Article posted April 9, 2013 at 03:14 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 76

She was horrendous at her job. It was so boring humdrum, lame, mean and these are her definitions. I saw her shouting at one of my classmates and boy I bet you heard it MS .Noshie please she is horrible!!This is the last day with her finally. I was sprinting down the hallway and then this familiar creepy face comes out at me and I knew she was going to scold me for my bad behavior in her words witch was so lame with everything capital I just wanted to get over her and her chaos day’s.

“You go back all the way down and come back walking or else..”She said.

I went back and obeyed her orders sometimes I felt like I could stab her but oh well if this are the rules then go with him.

“Is this better because I really need to talk with someone privately, “I answered.

She shouted as loud as the church bell ringing right in your ear and that can get you def. Oh great we have Reading. I walk into the room and I see every body as silent as an empty forest and by the look of there faces they were horrified of her. Okay she sucks sucks sucks and sucks she is changing everybody to maniacs like there in the military. She barks at M and I see tears coming down his eyes. Boy is she mean.He was sent to the principal next thing you know he was suspended.She came in and we were as silent as an empty place it was not even obvious we were there.

“Okay class M is suspended that well deal with him and if anybody dare talk same thing will happen you lazy munchkins so what have you got to tell me what stupid remarks do you have today Sammy if you dare ask if you can go to the toilet you’ll be in it,” She said.

We moved to our desks and then eventually Sammy was suspended Layana was sent to Mr Smith and I was sent to another class like a casual old mean teacher oh as much as I wish that she was not here like she never existed if one more thing happens she is sick in the head.

I was sent back to our silent classmates and our teacher who who knows how she became a teacher.Khaled was here to pick me and Jude up back to class and we did but I said,”boy she is boring and a barker right Jude seriously she should be in obedient school with all the other barkers.”

“You are so right about that I agree a hundred percent how do we deal with her it is like we are living in hell help us Khaled,”Jude said.

We were back in class and she was still in her same place like a cruel person and finally she was leaving and on her desk I put crumbs to annoy her but when she came back she was red.

And that was the end god thank you that is all I have to say the cruel teacher has left praise the lord.I felt like we should jump but the other teacher came here we go again.

“Stop talking Marwan follow me to another class now,”Ms.Salem said.

“Here we go again thank you I will come back for my prize seeya,”I shouted before she dragged me out.

Article posted March 1, 2013 at 08:44 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

Hello, my name is MM, and I’m very athletic. I know how to play soccer, basketball, American football, handball, baseball, and many other things especially running. I’m so fast you can’t see my feet when I’m running. I’m sure you readers are reading this to become athletes in the mile run, but you have to be reading at all times and stay focused. Now I’m here to teach you how to run a mile run in less than nine minutes so let’s get started to the beginning of this.

First of all you have to get a good start. A good start is you have to do a little stretches for your feet to get refreshed and ready to go for nonstop running, but if you don’t you’re going to stop at half a lap (A mile is 4 laps in the AUB greenfield) and that won’t give you anything good. This also includes the starting poessision.A good starting possession is when you bend down put your stronger leg back and the palm of your hand is keeping you steady , and then you’re ready to go.

Second of all, you don’t start sprinting at the first lap. You should keep a light pace in the first two laps or else you’ll collapse at your second lap. People could be racing you but just wait till they run out of energy so keep good pace .A human body runs like a car, if you can go to fast you lose energy and a car loses fuel and how can a car go on without any fuel.

Last but not least, you have to have a good ending. You got to start breathing from your nose only or else you’re tempted to take a break. You shouldn’t try to take big steps or that can lead to souvenir injuries you might as well tumble the mile run. You also have to sprint as fast as you can at the last lap to go faster. You can go as fast as you can and that’ll lead to a good ending.

Now you know how to run a mile run in less than nine minutes. First you have to exercise and have a good poession before you start to jog, then not to go very fast at the first two laps, at last you sprint as fast as you can at the last lap. That’s how you run a mile run in less than 9 minutes.

Article posted March 1, 2013 at 08:39 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 51

Marwan Makari      

How to Run a Mile Run in Less Than 9 Minutes

Hello, my name is Marwan, and I’m very athletic. I know how to play soccer, basketball, American football, handball, baseball, and many other things especially running. I’m so fast you can’t see my feet when I’m running. I’m sure you readers are reading this to become athletes in the mile run, but you have to be reading at all times and stay focused. Now I’m here to teach you how to run a mile run in less than nine minutes so let’s get started to the beginning of this.

[LINK]">First of all you have to get a good start. A good start is  you have to do a little stretches for your feet to get refreshed and ready to go for nonstop running, but if you don’t you’re going to stop at half a lap (A mile is 4 laps in the AUB greenfield) and that won’t give you anything good. This also includes the starting poessision.A good starting possession is when you bend down put your stronger leg back and the palm of your hand is keeping you steady , and then you’re ready to go.

Students have been writing expository text since September. The focus has been on the characteristic

s of the genre, and a number of different styles within the genre. In Writers Workshop, the focus has been on Ideas and Organization, and a beginning has been made into Sentence Fluency. This particular writing piece was an assessment to see to what extend students can plan and execute a text independently, including the formatting (which was up to their choice, for a change). Written on December 17, 2012, this was a timed assignment. This is the result.

Article posted February 6, 2013 at 02:59 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 521

David Detective

Marwan© January 2013

“Admit it your guilty for steeling the orange juice,” David shouted with no doubt.

Magi replied,”I didn’t , I swear to my life.Although I have proof.”

“Never mind I saw you when I was behind the couch at 7:30 when all of the girls were here to draw.,”David explained.

Magi held up her gun and said,”I’ll shoot you with my bebegun,”She said after she shot.

David was smiling,”So glad I got mine.”

David said,”I don’t like to pull the trigger on a girl but,”He shot!

“Well just admit it you did,”David murmured.

“Fine I did.” She admitted it.

Failed Test

Marwan© Febuary2013

“You dumb boy!! I am going to sell you to a dog orphanage,” shouted mom.

“No it’s okay ma.  This is the only test I’ve ever gotten a C or a D. Other moms didn’t shout at their sons and they got 49’s,” I explained.

“No way, you’re going to anyone’s house not even Jude’s or his birthday. I rather drive a donkey down to hell ya Marwan,” mom screamd furiously,” ya alla help me anybody my son has the brain of a donkey and it is microscopic.”

“At least I am not lazy,” I murmured.

“What did you say,” and then smacked me in the face.

“Ouch that hurt,” I screamed in pain.

Article posted November 20, 2012 at 08:58 AM GMT+2 • comment (4) • Reads 102

Article posted November 5, 2012 at 03:19 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 77

Marwan Ordering Decimals Assignment

Article posted October 4, 2012 at 03:18 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 78

Ms.Nohie asked me to start my assignment and I was scared and wanted to say the word finsh.It tuned out easy and we had nothing to worry about it was as simploe as breathing.

MArwan

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 09:04 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 72

f

Article posted November 4, 2010 at 06:46 AM GMT+2 • comment (5) • Reads 90

Yellow Team versus Red Team

By Marwan

It was my team versus Michael’s team. It was Tuesday afternoon and we were having a soccer match. Jawad, Daniel, Aya, Rami, Karim, and Yousef were with me.

The match started with a center. They came close to the goal. I was a defender. I was thinking to myself, “Oh my gosh, maybe they’re going to score!” I was really nervous, I didn’t want to lose. So my decision was to slide tackle Michael. It was a good tackle. I got the ball and it went out.

They had a throw in. He threw the ball in and I was still nervous because it was close to the goal. Jawad was like a hero. As Michael threw the ball in, he ran in front of the person waiting and got the ball. He ran with the ball. Joseph was goalie. He was like a giant in front of the goal! Jawad went with the ball and tricked Joseph. Joseph sat on his bottom to try and save the ball but Jawad shot it to the side. It touched the post and went into the goal.

We were all cheering for him and I went and hugged him.