Copyright (c) 2014 by se Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
se -- Blogmeister

SE <3

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by se teacher: Ms. H

Article posted June 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 110

hey class her are  some links and pics of the Ohio turnpike!  her is a link http://www.ohioturnpike.org/about/history/ 

Article posted May 10, 2011 at 09:18 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 49

I love the author visit. Maureen Sherry was very enthusiastic. I really liked how she said the whole process of the drawing and that she did not want the kids faces! I think that it was also neat that she said that in Maureen's kids room there were code writing. She shared many facts. One that I was hooked on was, that in the book Walls Within Walls on that cover in the boarder there is a code and it leads you to the next book. another interesting fact was that the next book might be called: Tunnels to Tunnel. ( I think a pattern she was going for was WWW TTT.)

Article posted January 20, 2011 at 08:03 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 51

I am so excited for the jet gazzete it is going to be so much fun!!

Article posted December 19, 2010 at 02:32 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 52

HEYYY! Can't wait for Christmass!!!!  <3

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 03:04 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 51

Dear class,

I am reading the book Fever. I love this book so far, it is very intense. I can't wait to read more=http://!! I am predicting that so far this book is going to be about a young girl named Matilda. She is going to get bit by a deathly bug that gives her a fever (hence the name! ) that could kill her!!

Thanks,

Se

P.S if you have any questions then ask me.

Article posted November 10, 2010 at 04:42 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 52

Hey classmates,

I am still reading the best book in the world, of course Cinderella Cleaners! I am in the part where the main character, Diana is going to audition to get to be in a music video for her favorite rock star [Niki Felter]. Diana asked her dad if she could go and he said YES! On the other hand Diana’s step mother tries to ruin her life, and Diana’s dad said that she would have to ask her if Diana could go. Diana said to her dad why would you ever marry Fay! Diana’s dad got really upset and walked away! That is where I left off and the suspense is killing me, I can’t wait to see what happens!

This week’s focus is interesting detail! “The fire alarm went off and that sound of consent ringing stuck in my head, like when you just heard something exciting.” Said Diana. I think that this is very discriped and I love the author’s chose of words.

If you have any question about the book than ask me.:]

thanks

SE

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 07:24 PM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 63

Hello classmates,

I am reading the 2nd Cinderella Cleaners book=http://! I love it so far. It has many descriptive words. Speaking of which, this week's focus is vocab and new words. One of my new words was GLOWERED! You are probably thinking what in the heck does that mean. I used the context clues to determined the meaning of the word. It means to look at someone in a mean way. Thank you for listening!

Thanks,

se

Article posted October 5, 2010 at 06:15 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 53

Generalizations

Elise never tries to lie, but if she does, she prays for forgiveness.

Now that Elise almost got fired from her job at the cleaners, she will never get in trouble again.

Elise did not want to babysit the twins because their dad was her boss at the cleaners. She thought that the twins would not like her and that they might tell their dad, and Elise would get fired.

Elise never likes to be the center of controversy, but when she gets in trouble she wants to quickly clear things up so there are no hard feelings=http://!

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 04:03 PM GMT-5 • comment (7) • Reads 51

Dear class,

I am reading the book Cinderella Cleaners by Maya Gold .So far I love it=http://! I think that this book is fun and full of humor. So far in the book Diana is working at Cinderella and a lot of interesting things are happening!! Over the last few week I have made some stop and jots, so let me share them with you!!!

I wonder what Diana’s dad is going to say when she comes in so late?? I think this because her dad wanted her to come home early so she could finish her homework and it takes a long way to get home.

One of our main focuses are drawing conclusions. (D.C) One of mine is that when Diana saw the play she realized that they all worked really hard and put a lot of effort into it, because everyone knew their lines and the set was done very nicely!!!

I also learned new words, one of them is humble. Humble means that you are very calm about it and you do not brag when you do great on something.

I hope that you all consider checking this book out

Thanks,

SE

from Se <3

ohio turnpike 06/02/11
ms 05/10/11
news 01/20/11
12/19/10
Fever 12/01/10
CC 11/10/10
cc 10/13/10
cc 10/05/10
cinderlla cleaners 09/28/10