Copyright (c) 2014 by BC2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BC2019 -- Blogmeister

Wilson Class

by BC2019

teacher: Cindy Wilson

Joe: Do you want to play street hockey

bob: Im playing xbox

Joe: Ok in a little bit do you want to

Bob: Sure

Joe: Ok

Bob: Do you want me to bring my goaley gear

Joe: Ya so i can shoot on you

Bob I will be over in minute

Joe: Ok

Bob: That was fun may be we can do it tommarow

Joe: Ok do you want to go to the the portland pirates game with me

Bob: I will ask my mom and dad

Joe: ok

Bob My mom and dad said yes

Joe : Ok see you tommarow

Refraction mean that some times it makes it look diffrent or it can go though it .Reflection mean you could look in water and see your self . That wath refraction and reflection means.

It was my first hockey game and i was playing cascobay an they have been practicing for 2 months and i have been for 2 times . we were all in the looker room and i was getting dressed . the coach was going over stuff an the positions and when you have the puck . It was time we go out on the ice and warming up . now it was time for the game to start . i was on the second line . i was out and i got the puck and one kid check me right in the midill of the ice and i herd my arm. It was the second period . we were losing still . By four goals . Now it was the third period and my arm was hurting like crazy . We ended up losing .

The boy craned his neck to see the big boat . The boy was stunned when he got in side the boat . He went to the library on the boat he found A LEGENDARY book of base ball player. When he saw A guy singing really bad he glared at him . He went to go get food and he ate lots of food after he felt queasy. The boy got a job and he was stunned about all the money he mad . Then he went to his job and he was cooking eggs and he herd them sizzles.It was his last day on the ship and he had so much fun he was stunned how fast it went.