Copyright (c) 2014 by EL2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EL2019 -- Blogmeister

foggy day

Wilson Class

by EL2019

teacher: Cindy Wilson

Jane:"Hey I just went to the mall and bought these awesome shoes!"

Max:"Cool.What color are they?

Jane:"Red pink and blue!

Max:"Pink pink or hot pink?"

Jane:" Hot pink.

Max:"Yep those are really good shoes."

Jane:"Thanks."

My favorite technology project was Voki.I thought it was really cool because you got a character that I made.Also you could edit the voice, and even the background and width of your character which I thought was really cool.That is what I liked for Technology class!

State Symbols

Governor=Martin O'Malley

Bird=Orioles

Boat=Shipjack

Crustacean=Maryland blue crab

Dinosaur=Astrodon johnstoni

Dog=Chesapeake Bay retriever

Beverage=milk

Flower=Black eyed susan

fish=rockfish

Folk dance=square dance

Fossil=ecphora gardnerae

Shell=gardnerae(Wilson)

Insect=Baltimore checkerspot butterfly

Reptile=diamondback terrapin

Song=Maryland! My Maryland!

Sport=Jousting

Team Sport=Jousting

Tree=White oak

In 1608 Captain John Smith explored Chesapeake

Bay.Charles the first granted a royal charter for Maryland to Cecil Calvert, Lord Baltimore, in 1632, and English settlers, many of whom were Roman Catholic, landed on St.Clements (now Blakistone)island in 1634.Religious freedom, granted all Christians in the Toleration Act passed by the Maryland assembly in 1649, was ended by a Puritan revolt,1654-1658.

From 1763 to 1767, Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon surveyed Maryland's northern boundary line with Pennsylvania.In 1791, Maryland ceded land to form the District of Columbia.

In 1814, during the British attempt to capture Baltimore, the bombardment of Fort McHenry inspired Francis Scott Key to write the words to "The Star-Spangled Banner."During the Civil War, Maryland was a slave state but remained in the Union.Consequentaly, Marylanders fought on both sides and many families were divided.

references

[LINK]

Reflection means when something like jewelry the light would bounce off of the jewelry and hit the ceiling or ground.Now I am going to tell you what refraction means.Refraction means if you where to put something in a see-through liquid the object in the liquid would look like it has been bent.

Reflection is when something is attracted to light, it hits something like water and shows your reflection or what ever is standing in front of it. A refraction is when you put something like a pencil in water or oil and it will look like the pencil is bending but it is really not.

One day on Halloween I woke up to the sound of a crow. I ran out of my bed and saw my Mom. She was on the couch. When I saw her I said"Mom its Halloween and I don't even have a costume!" she flinched because of my fury. She looked at me and said "Well I didn't know you wanted to do Halloween." After she said that I glared at her for a minute. Then my Dad came out and asked what all the commotion was about. He asked my Mom what happened and then she said that I was yelling at her. My Dad looked at me like he as about to yell at me. His look was very cringing. Then he told me that he doesn't want me to yell at her in a very loud vice. Then my dad asked me what wanted to be for Halloween, "Ummmmmm I might be a gladiator with a sword and shield. Then he said "Okay then a gladiator it is". When he said that I was really happy. I went up to my room and looked outside.When I looked outside and craned my neck there was a big flock of crows going straight for the house! I was so scared that I couldn't move. I yelled for my brothers and sisters to come and see the birds but they didn't hear me. Then my Dad came in my room to tell me he was leaving to go get my costume. Then I went downstairs to tell my Mom I wanted to have a Halloween party. Then she was surprised. "We don't even have any cards though." "But Mommmmmm". She told me to not whine about it but I continued. "Please let me have a party". She stuck with no. Then I looked at her and said "Then I will go to my friend's Halloween party". Then I called my friend's and only two of them where having parties and they both said I could come if I want. So I went over to A's house and there was at least 20 people at the party.I was stunned.Then I saw my friend A. He had some fruit punch in his hand. Then I walked over to him and said"'Sup A.""OH hey E,when did you get here? "Like.....two minutes ago." "Oh.".He looked like he was having a good time. So then he went over to go talk to L. I felt really mad and sad because A had just walked away from me like I didn't exist. So then I walked out the door to go home and get on my costume my Dad was home and it was already night so I figured I might as well just go home and put on my costume to do Halloween. My Dad saw me and said "What's the matter sport?" I was really depressed then I said I am NOT going to do Halloween" "Mmmmmmmm okay I guess that I'll just go downstairs and play World of warcraft then. "Good night" Good night Dad."