Copyright (c) 2014 by EL2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EL2019 -- Blogmeister

foggy day

Wilson Class

by EL2019

teacher: Cindy Wilson

The Halloween Party
One day on Halloween I woke up to the sound of a crow. I ran out of my bed and saw my Mom. She was on the couch. When I saw her I said"Mom its Halloween and I don't even have a costume!" she flinched because of my fury. She looked at me and said "Well I didn't know you wanted to do Halloween." After she said that I glared at her for a minute. Then my Dad came out and asked what all the commotion was about. He asked my Mom what happened and then she said that I was yelling at her. My Dad looked at me like he as about to yell at me. His look was very cringing. Then he told me that he doesn't want me to yell at her in a very loud vice. Then my dad asked me what wanted to be for Halloween, "Ummmmmm I might be a gladiator with a sword and shield. Then he said "Okay then a gladiator it is". When he said that I was really happy. I went up to my room and looked outside.When I looked outside and craned my neck there was a big flock of crows going straight for the house! I was so scared that I couldn't move. I yelled for my brothers and sisters to come and see the birds but they didn't hear me. Then my Dad came in my room to tell me he was leaving to go get my costume. Then I went downstairs to tell my Mom I wanted to have a Halloween party. Then she was surprised. "We don't even have any cards though." "But Mommmmmm". She told me to not whine about it but I continued. "Please let me have a party". She stuck with no. Then I looked at her and said "Then I will go to my friend's Halloween party". Then I called my friend's and only two of them where having parties and they both said I could come if I want. So I went over to A's house and there was at least 20 people at the party.I was stunned.Then I saw my friend A. He had some fruit punch in his hand. Then I walked over to him and said"'Sup A.""OH hey E,when did you get here? "Like.....two minutes ago." "Oh.".He looked like he was having a good time. So then he went over to go talk to L. I felt really mad and sad because A had just walked away from me like I didn't exist. So then I walked out the door to go home and get on my costume my Dad was home and it was already night so I figured I might as well just go home and put on my costume to do Halloween. My Dad saw me and said "What's the matter sport?" I was really depressed then I said I am NOT going to do Halloween" "Mmmmmmmm okay I guess that I'll just go downstairs and play World of warcraft then. "Good night" Good night Dad."

Article posted October 12, 2010 at 09:44 AM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles