Copyright (c) 2014 by BAC2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BAC2019 -- Blogmeister

wally wonders

Wilson Class

by BAC2019

teacher: Cindy Wilson

Facebook Entry 11/07/11
NewYork 03/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
reflection & refraction 02/01/11
Vocab Comic 12/14/10
recess 10/26/10

One day mom, dad ,and I went on a stroll . We saw a dog, Mom said that the sun is vivid the dog is not . We had walked away hoping it would not hurt us. Mom told me that she felt queasy . It had only had been 20 minutes too. He craned his neck and went over to her . After a while mom had felt better . After walking the 2 miles we came home . Dixie, my dog, jumped on me and pushed me down . Mom , dad and I all giggled . I said you are just as legendary as Bill Bush Dixie . We saw the dishes sparkling as Grammy and papa jumped out saying is that particular or what . We all gaped . Then I went upstairs and fell a sleep . The next day I heard my bacon sizzle . So I ran down the stairs as I heard Grammy holler walk please . I went down stairs walking and there my bacon was . Then Dixie and I went for a walk . We saw a cluster of turkeys . Dixie was pulling hard so I yelled DIXIE STOP . Dixie stopped pulling and we finished our stroll . I saw my friend Taylor . She asked her dad if she could come along he said yes be good girls . OK we said. Dixie barked . Then we flinched because a bee was coming to sting us . We screamed ahhhhhhhhhh . Taylor and I ran then stopped . Well that was a good walk I said . We all went home for the night .

Article posted October 19, 2010 at 09:50 AM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles