Copyright (c) 2014 by BAC2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BAC2019 -- Blogmeister

wally wonders

Wilson Class

by BAC2019

teacher: Cindy Wilson

Facebook Entry 11/07/11
NewYork 03/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
02/08/11
reflection & refraction 02/01/11
Vocab Comic 12/14/10
recess 10/26/10

One day Taylor went to her moms house for the
weekend her mom gave her a list. So when she left to go pick up Taylor sister Julia. The list read : make a lofe of bread for the righting meeting today at 4:00,make some coffee cake to please and thank you, and call the repair man to stitch up the screen the number is in the phone book if you cant find the number look at the list next to the cubered please. So she started off with baking the bread so she looked at the shelf and found the bread she pounded the bread with a hammer and shoved it in a pan. she took a stool and sat on it. She was waiting for the bread to rise. she said maybe you don't like to be watched .Well do you? Im waiting. ANSWER ME ......AND NOW.She didn't get anything done and her mom walked in. So what did you get done when i was gone Taylor ahhhhhh well the bread wouldn't answer me when i asked.Well then it must have been shy. Taylor do want to go to a restront for super sure when they got there the waitress asked me what i wanted i said a pony. Everyone laughed her mom said she will have 10 mild wing please . The waitress said "And for you ill take a hamburger with ketchup please". That will be right up once the got there food they eat it all up and went home for the night.

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 03:20 PM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles