HJGA

this voki was fun to make.

The war/battle that I researched was the battle of Thermopylae. My group did indeed divide the work. I did the causes of the war, Max did the five W's, Maddie did the important details, and Roberto did the effects. I found my found my information by going to the rye jr. high web site then i went to EBSCO then i typed in the battle of Thermopylae and found a lot of great information.

Dear Mom & Dad

I'm writing to you about our first module in math class. It has been a fun module and I hope there's many more.

One thing that we did was Frequency Tables, and we did a lot of them. We did this attendance work sheet that was based on last year and and we had to count up how many people were absent last year. We also did a lot of homework.

The second thing we did was Probability. We took three weeks to do this unit. We did this big project that is hanging on the wall rate now which was we picked out a thing like dice or Jolley Ranchers or even hair bands. What we did was we rolled or picked something a curtain amount of times then we made a frequency table out of it, slapped it on a piece of paper and made a summary.

I liked this module so much because, well mostly because of order of operations which Mrs. Harte said I was really good at. But also because there was a lot of hands on activities. I love math. It's my favorite subject.

Sincerely,

HJGA

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 07:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 91

Have you ever looked at your eye? No! Well you should because once you take some time and look at it you will be instantly intrigued.

It's the second week into school and we're learning about the eyeball.