TJCA-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

Title: Hiding in the Art Room (01/10/11)
Description: 7th graders just finished their Hiding the the Art Room assignment. There will be a slideshow during lunches to show off these creative hiding places!

In art class we started working with adobe photoshop. For our first project we took a picture of somewhere in the art room and then a picture of ourself. We made the picture of the artroom as the background and then cropped ourself into the artroom. We called this project hiding in the artroom.

In art class we have been working on how to photo shop. We took pictures of a small place we wanted to hide. Then we took a picture of our self posing so we could cut us out of one picture and put us into the other one. Try to find me in my photo shop picture!

When I was hiding in the art room, I was located next to the Stonyfield yogurt cup. When we were doing this project, we used a program called Adobe Photo Shop. It made it easy to cut and paste pictures onto other pictures. It was a really fun program to learn to work with, It got confusing sometimes but in the end all of the pictures looked really good. It's quite difficult to find me in this picture.

Recently in Art Class we've been using photoshop. For this project, we chose a place in the art room where we wanted to "hide" and took a photo of it. We then took a picture of ourselves in a certain pose so we could fit in to the hiding spot. After that we uploaded both the photos to a photo editing program and shrunk ourselves down to fit into the hiding spot in the photo.

In art class we were all assigned a project called hiding in the art room. I had a lot of fun doing the project with my group. What happened was that we were all assigned a camera and whoever had that number camera went to that table and that was your group. Each group learned about the camera and how to use it. To do that we drew a picture of the camera in our sketch book and labeled it. After that we when exploring around the room to fin a good place to “hide”. Once we found our hiding place we took a picture of it and a picture of ourselves in the pose we would be hiding there. After the pictures were taken and loaded onto the computer we loaded them onto photoshop. Then we took the picture of ourselves and cropped our bodies out and pasted then where we wanted them on the background. That's how I created my hiding in the art room.

In art class we did a project that was called Hiding in the Art room, and the idea about this is Mrs. Sunderland is trying to find a class. And we were all supposed to be hiding. In each project everybody is hiding in a different spot and we used Photoshop to put ourselves in that area. Everybody is very creative with their idea and it was a great project that Mrs. Sunderland produced.

In our Art class the classes are doing a project that involves a Photo Editor. Our project is called "Hiding in the Art room". We needed to take a picture of a place in the art room, and edited us posing in a place, like me hanging on a wire. It was teaching us how to use camera and the Photo Editor. I thought it was quite fun.

In art, photography was an upcoming topic that was talked about, and recently, we explored. Every student in my 7th grade art class was able to both take pictures with a complex camera, and learned how to make 2 images look like one. We stared to learn about the different features of the camera when we completed a full sketch of the camera, and labeled where different functions are possible. After all of the learning, we took 2 pictures, and cropped them together to look real. This is it!

For the past couple of weeks we have been working on a special art project called “Hiding in the Art Room.” During this project we took pictures of our selves in different positions, to look as if we are hiding somewhere. Then we chose a place to hide and took a photo of it.

The next week we worked on cutting out ourselves, and pasting them onto the second picture that we took. We were allowed to change our sizes, and put ourselves in different positions so it looked as if we were hiding.

In Art class we made digital pictures using photoshop. We took pictures of ourselves in different positions and of different places where we might want to "hide". Then we chose our favorite hiding spot and uploaded it to photoshop. We then cut out ourselves and pasted them on the background. We used different techniques to make it look like we were actually in the picture. It was a very fun project.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

This is me hiding in the art room project. For this, we were supposed to take a picture of somewhere in the school art room, then use Adobe Photoshop to put on our own picture. My guy is about to fall off the bathroom buoy, or art room hall pass. I did this not because it was unusual, but because I liked the orange and green. My favorite colors!

This is  a project we did in art were we  picked a spot in the art room to hide. To do this project we took pictures of our hiding spot and ourselves then combined our two pictures to create a photo of  us hiding in the art room. I hid inside a picture in the art room can you find me!

In art we did this project Hiding in the Art Room. We each took a picture of the place we wanted to hide, we then took a picture of us in a pose that would go well with where we wanted to hide. We then photoshopped ourselves into our hiding place. That is how we made this final picture.

This is my "hiding in the art room" project for art. I really enjoyed this because I love to crop pictures and do picture projects. In my picture, I am jumping, and trying to get out of a jar that I am trapped in. I loved experimenting with the pictures in this project. I had the idea for this picture because I love seaglass, and I saw the jar of seaglass. I thought that this would be a very good idea, and I think that it worked out great!

This picture is what I did in Art class, my teacher wanted us to take a picture of use hiding in the art room. I enjoyed this because it brought out my creativity and gave me so many options to hide. I decided to carry a paint brush that was too big for me. :)

This is a picture of me hiding in the artroom that I made by shrinking myself down substantially, floating on a sponge in the sink, and taking a picture. Just kidding! I took a photo of the sponge in the sink and used photoshop to put myself onto it. Everyone in my grade made one of these and we showed them all on a slideshow at lunchtime. We all had a great time making them!

This picture shows me hiding in the art room. To do this I took a picture of a cup then i took a picture of me. After that I photoshopped both of those to make it look like I was hiding in the cup.

In Art Class we had a project were we had to take a picture of ourselves and then take a picture of an object that we would be hiding in. What I did was take a picture of the laminator and then take a picture of me laying on the ground. I put myself in the backround so that it looked like I was pushing myself through the laminator. We then had to shrink ourselves so that we were able to be seen in the picture hiding. Last, I erased part of my body just to make the picture more realistic.

In these past few weeks we have been doing a project in art called "Hiding in the art room". During this time we were taking pictures of us in the position we were going to hide in, and a picture od where we will be hiding. We took the picture of ourself, cut ourself out of the picture, and then pasted it where we were hiding. I took a picture of me pretending I was the hands of a clock. Then I pasted myself on the clock and replaced the hands of the clock with me.

I chose this spot because i wanted only the marker to be focused so i would stand out.I also thought it was funny the way i was sitting.

In art class, we did a photoshop project called "Hiding in the Art Room." In this project, we took a picture of ourselves and a picture of a small space in the art room we would like to hide in. We uploaded the pictures to a photoshop program.  Then, we cut ourselves out of the original background and pasted the image into our prefered background. After the image was all resized to look real, we were done!

I chose to hide on a carboard diagram that was hung up on the wall in my art room.We first took a picture of the diagram then we took a picture of me but the camera was upside down so it gave the ilussiopn that i was doing a hand stand. Then we took the diagram and then the picture of me and layed the picture  of me over it.

In art class we did a “hiding in the art room” project using adobe photo shop. We were taught how to crop paste and put pictures together. For example we took a picture of ourselves and a picture of an area in the class room. We then downloaded our pictures, Cropped ourselves out, and pasted us into the picture. We were then able to make each other big or small. You could blend in or hide in a corner or have what ever pose was possible. This was one of the most interesting projects I had ever done with pictures.

This is a art project that the class and me completed recently. This photo creation was supposed to place us as being hidden in the art room somewhere.  This project involved taking a picture with a camra using the proper zoom and focus. Also once on the computer then we used a program called adobe photoshop to crop the image and shink it to scale. This was very time consuming but came out to look very cool.

Recently in Art Class we had the assignment to "hide ourselves" in the art room.  What we did was we took a picture of any spot in the Art Room where we wanted to hide.  Then we took a picture of ourselves in a certain pose that we wanted.  The last step was to edit the two pictures together so that it would appear as if we were actually in that spot in the Art room.

I chose to hide sitting on the clock hand because I thought that if I took my picture while sitting it would look very realistic. I think  it would have been better if the clothes I had on had more color because the clock doesn't have a lot of color either. I enjoyed taking pictures with the camera and using the computer for art class. It was fun to do work on the computer because we rarely do that in art class.

This was a fun project. it was very difficult to pick at first because there are so many places that you can hide. I had 3 or 4 ideas but I finally decided to do the clock. First I had to take the picture of my self and then the clock. So after we uploaded the pictures to the computer I went on Adobe Photoshop and opened the picture of me, cut out the background with a tool and pasted it on the clock picture. That is how I did the hiding in the art room project.

In Art class, we got to use advanced cameras to take a picture of the place we were hiding(anywhere in the art class), then another picture of us in the position we wanted to be in. Then, we photo-shopped the picture of us onto the backround

This was a very fun project because the posabilities were really endless!

To do this project we used Photoshop to take a picture of us and put it into another picture.

Hello, this month in art we made a thing called “hiding in the art room”. What that is, is we took a picture of our self upload it and cut it and paste it on a picture of anywhere in the class room and paste it.

In art class we made pictures of the students hiding in a place in the art room=http://!

With my hiding in the art room project I had to do many things to get my picture into another picture. There are many steps to get the picture in the way it is below. First you had to choose a place to hid in the art room for instance I chose to hide in a box in a cabinet. Secondly you had to choose your position like when I was in the box I put my hands against the glass. Next you go to gimp and upload your pictures. When your pictures are uploaded you set your background with the picture of you hidden in a certain spot. After that you use the lasso tool and trace your self as best as you can and don't worry if you mess up everyone messes up look at me. Now after that you insert yourself into your background and adjust yourself to your liking and voila, perfecto. That is as easy as it gets thanks for reading and a good day.

In art we made pictures on photoshop hiding in our art classroom.

I had a art project called hiding in the art room. I have to try to hide my self in the art room. I had to take a picture of a place were I want to hide and the take pictures of me in different positions. I had to photo shop my self in to the place and shrink my self down to a small size and hide in the picture. Thats my art project.

img src="http://www.picvault.info/images/537115343_art%20resize.JPG"

Hiding in the art room was a project we did in art class where we would take a picture of a good place to hide.  Then, we would take a picture of ourselves.  Then, we would take the picture of ourselves and select ourselves out of the picture using Adobe Photoshop and drag the picture of ourselves onto the picture of the place to hide.  Then, we would have a picture of ourselves hiding in the art room!

I am hiding or more so falling from the shelf after l slipped from my previous hiding place. We have worked on this project for most of the year. I had fun because i learned how to use adobe photoshop during this project.

Hi! I am hiding in my art class! Can you find me? Well, if not let me give you a hint. From where I am I can see orange and green. I may be little and small but I'm holding up a whole glass picture! I may be hard to find but this picture got me an A! Did you find me?

This is a picture of me hiding from my art teacher in a tube filled with colorful paper. To create this picture I used photoshop and created layers in the picture for myself and the backround.  I used a magnetic lasso tool to cut myself out and paste myself in to the other backround. Good luck finding me!

In Art class with did a project where we took a backround photo, and took a picture of our self. And then we downloaded them to the computer. I cut out my self and pasted it on my backround photo. TaDa=http://!!

I chose to hide in a tube of brightly colored paper in the back of our art room. I took two pictures to make this image, the first picture I took was of me laying down. The second picture was of the paper tube and in the backround there was more colored paper. After I had these pictures I cut the backround away from the photo of myself and copied it on to the picture of the tube and paper. I tried to make it look like I was laying in the paper. This project allowed everyone to be really creative and I enjoyed working with the cameras.

art

Although you can't really tell, this is in the Art room. I am in my friend's ear, (unfortunately), who is, in fact standing in the Art room. I hid here 'cause I thought it would be fun, and different, like me.

This is my hiding in the art room picture. We did this in art class. I first took a picture of my back round and then i took a picture of my self then i pasted myself in my background picture. This project was really hard to do with the computers it also took a lot of classes. I randomly choose the background of the picture but i like the background. Hope you can find me

This art project was a easy and fun way to learn more about technolagy with art. In this picture I took a picture of a place and a picture of me and put them together. On the computer I cut myself out and put in the hiding place in the picture. This project was a very interesting and fun to play with.

I chose to hide in the hand sanitizer.

This is me hiding in the pencil sharpener...I picked this space because i thought it would make a cool place to hide if i was that size. I also like that it looks like its snowing pencil sharpenings. It was very fun to do this project i liked to do it. There were so many steps like tracing are bodies and placing them in the picture. I had to use a thing that makes it look like hiding behind glass. I was very happy with my finishing result. I think it is really cool and I liked seeing everyone else's.

A picture of me"hiding in the art room"

For the past couple of art classes, the 7th grade has been working on an art project called hiding in the art room. In this project, we took a picture of ourselves and a picture of a place in the art room, then we move the picture of ourselves on to the picture of the place. You can make your self look bigger and smaller so now try and find me .

The assignment 'hiding in the art room' was very different from most art projects I have done. We had to take pictures of ourselves  and then take a picture of the place we wanted to hide. We uploaded them to our computers and put the pictures of ourselves on the background and edited.

This picture is of me hiding in the art room. I am above the painting that is on top of the gray board. I took the background picture first, then i took a picture of me on the floor. I went on the computer and cut myself out of a picture and pasted myself onto the background. I then shrunk myself down to fit on top of the painting and it looks like I am a mini person hiding in the art room.

In Art class, we took an image of ourselves in a certain pose and then photoshopped it into a picture of a certain place in the art room. This assignment was called "Hiding in the Art Room". In this picture, I am being printed out of the printer in the art room.

this is what we did in art class we pasted ourself in a picture. it was fun

This is me hiding in the art room! :)

I am hiding with mannequins and are posing as if I was one of them! ;)

I wanted to hide in the marker bin because it's really colorful. Hiding in the art room was very fun because we had a lot of hiding place choices. We had to make our selves smaller, so we first took a picture of where we wanted to hide then tokk a picture od ourselves, then we cuted ourselves then glued ourselves in our hiding place. The outcome wasn't bad at all. The project was about our art teacher who lost her students (us), and we were all hiding in different places and she couldn't find us. The project was really fun.

In art we did a project using cameras and taking pictures. We took pictures of various places that we possibly could hide in the art room if we were shrunk down. Then we took a picture of ourselves and cropped it into the picture of the hiding place. Using Adobe Photoshop we made ourselves small and moved ourselves to a position so that it looked like we had been shrunk down and we were actually in the art room. I was hiding inside our printer press as I was just sitting on the side of it.

http://www.picvault.info/images/537115332_Will%20Stewart%20hiding%20in%20the%20art%20room%20copy.jpg

This is a picture of me hiding in the art room. we did this project by takeing a picture of us and were we want to be. we cut ourselves out and pasted us on the place we want to be. that may sound easy but it was complicated and difficult to figure out.