Copyright (c) 2014 by ML Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ML -- Blogmeister

-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by ML teacher: Rich Ruggeri

It pretty much means you are your own person and you can do what you want.You have you own brain and you think and o what you want. You have your own feet and you can go where you want to go. You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it. I think it mostly means that you can do anything you want to do a long as you put your mind to it.

Who control who? I think in a way technology controls us because its always being upgraded and when we see it we want to buy it. When ever it comes out with something new we want it. I also think that we can control if we use it or not because we chose when we search for stuff and we chose if we want to buy it or not. There are some way that we can control it but it motley controls us. I think technology is great but we have to try and control it more before it controls us completely.

I thought that the virtual experience video was cool because it showed ho it is helping soldiers with PTSD. It is like being in the army only on a video game and it helps them because to them it’s like actually being there. I also liked how they had those video games in the mall for the kids because it kind of shows them how it would look if they were actually there and its kind of a good way for the kids to make the decision of going into the military or not. I think that if I was in the same situation as the soldiers that the technology would help a lot because it’s like being there and I think it would take a lot of stress of a person with PTSD.