Article posted September 24, 2010 at 01:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

The first few weeks in science class have been really fun. We studied and drew different types of flowers in the garden, and we are currently waiting on a chrisylis to break open. We also made histograms on the grades heights.And, I hear that tommorow we are going in the woods at parsons field. Parsons feild was really fun. We went in the trails in the woods and talked about some plants you want to stay away from like poisen ivy. Then, we wrote down our four sences ( NO TASTING!)and drew a part of nature. It was really fun.

Tech. Ed. In tech ed we do a lot of wood-working. like right now we are making ping-pong paddles. The teacher is Mr.Visiano, he is really nice.

Art Mrs.Vitali is the art teacher, she is very nice. Right now in art we are making linolium pictures. That means that were drawing a picture of a fruit or vegie from the selection. Then, we are cutting it with a linolium cutter, then we are covering it in ink.

Spanish In spanish class we have had a test on the spanish speakin world and on the alphabet I got a 100 on each!

P.E In P.E we have been doing a lot of fun things like nitro crossing and basketball. We are still playing basketball.

Math In math class this year we have been doing a lot of fun things like picking potatos and fractions and decimals. I love it how Mr. scogin gives you jolly ranchers, ( Even though I Havn't got one yet!)

Life Skils In lifw skills we made salsa. It was really good. But now we are doing a lot of sewing. We are sewing a pumkin with a hat write now.

L.A In L.A this year we are doing a lot of writing on pictures that we see. We also have been doing some open responces. The teacher is Mrs. Oconnel, she is very nice.

Social Studies In social studies we are making a lot of maps. We have had a few tests. It is really fun. We are also making our geography covers.

Music In music we are learning to read notes,play drums and play keyboards. Mrs. Worth is very nice.