BE FOOTBALL!!

teacher: cathy mclaughlin

I'll NEVER forget the WORST thing that EVER happened to me=http://!! When I got out of the tubby on Tuesday, I tripped out and slipped across the floor and SMASHED my head off the door. Then I slid back into the bathtub.I had gotten SOAKED with the SOAPY,BUBBLY water and it moved me underwater and I hit my head again off the faucet. Then I finally started to get up,but I slipped on the soap. I now got up again but I slipped and smashed my head through the wall. After I got up I was sooooooooo mad I never wanted to take bath again. Then a Ninja walked in the door and bonked me on the head and then ran out. Then the Cookie Monster walked in the door and went to hit me but I gave him a cookie and he walked out. But then, a flying doughnut walked in the door and smacked me, then I took the doughnut and ate him... Later I got my PJ's on and went to bed. Later that night I had to take a poo, so when I was done I went to walk out but a Nazi zombie walked in the door. I smacked him, but he went to smack me back but, I ducked and he landed in the toilet before I had flushed. Then I kicked him in the nads and went back to bed. THE END :) PS: this is totally true ha ha lol

wuzz up donuts are yummy and who ever else said anything about donuts in my school stole that from me because i'm funny and they're not, especially JF