Copyright (c) 2014 by AE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AE -- Blogmeister

5A

by AE

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Ramlieh Reflexion
Ramlieh was a fun trip I honestly think it was great that the school had organized the field trip. The fun nest part of the trip was going on the obstacles above us. It was scary in some parts like walking on the logs, and balancing on one rope but with rope strapped around us it didn’t feel that it was that risky. I also liked the 2 hikes that we took and when we rubbed so much face paint that came of some random rocks that the teachers found while we were going uphill in the middle of the hike. We started rubbing our faces with so much of the colors that came of the rocks and when we were going back I noticed that the mountains looked liked a perfect picture. After we came back and ate and changed and played cards in the lobby we were all ready for the night hike which was very nice looking at the stars and not seeing who was who and what was what and then I put the stars into different shapes in my head while we stopped to look at them. It was a fun trip and I am looking forward to going there again.

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 06:21 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles