Copyright (c) 2014 by 47 Adam M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
47 Adam M -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Nichol

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 47 Adam M

teacher: 6th Grade

What I liked about this chapter is the lab with the chemistry in a bag because it was very cool. What I learned in this chapter is the pH scale, a pH scale is a scale to see how weak and strong acids and bases are. What I didn't like about this chapter is the test it was very hard. My question is can acids and bases mix?

What I learned in this unit is expansion and contraction. Expansion is to heat up to get larger. Contraction is to cool down to smaller. What I liked about this unit is  all the labs we did espically the popcorn lab. One thing I did'nt about this unit is learning about condution and convection. I did'nt like learing about those two things because they were confusing of what  the difference is between them. My question is is thier any more good condutors other than metals?

Hi I am in Mrs. Nichol's class. The sports I play are soccer, basketball, and flagfootball. I'm in 6thgrade and it's going well so far. What I like about 6th grade is the teachers are nice and funny, my favorite subject is Social Studies. Some of my hobbies are playing and watching most sports. What I am looking foward is the greek olmpicis and all of the projects. My goal this year is to be more organized and get straight As. What I dislike about 6th grade is having alot of homework and eating lunch late. I don't like eating luch late because I'm always hungry and I don't bring in a snack. I don't like having alot of homework because it is confusing to keep track of all the stuff I have