Copyright (c) 2014 by 45 Erin M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
45 Erin M -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Nichol

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 45 Erin M

teacher: 6th Grade

What I learned is that a element  is one of the parts of which something is made up. The simplest form of matter. Also, that an acid is a compound or substance that increases the concentration of hydrogen ions. The one thingI liked the most was the lab when we put all of the elements together and the bag blew up. The thing I didn't like the most about this lesson was that we had to do so many papers!!!!!! What is an ion???

What i learned in this unit is that heat is a transfer of a from a warmer object to a cooler object. The next thing I learned is that conduction is a transfer by direct contact. The last thing I learned is that convection. Convection is by the mass motion molecules. What I like best about the unit is doing the labs. The least thing I like about this unit is that I really didn't like how we learned about convection and condution. How do cars get their heat?