Copyright (c) 2014 by 37 Mason F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
37 Mason F -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Nichol

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 37 Mason F

teacher: 6th Grade

I learned that the pH scale is made out of elements.I learned that a strong acid burns your skins and are piousness.A neutralization is a process in which an acid and a base react to produce a salt and water.I like the project when we mixed alot of stuff together and it turned green and it was hot.I did not like it when we put the nail in nail polish it was sooooooo borning=http://! I want to know if a ballon will ever pop in the sun.

I learned that if you leave a balloon outside it will start to expand.When you put a balloon over steam it will start to deflate but when you take it of it starts to blow back up.If you put a candle stick light in a bowl of food die the food coloring will start to rise up and eventual it will blow out the flame.I like it when we did the experiment with are hands in the cold water then in the room temperature water that was the best experiment so far this year.I did not like expanding and contracting lesson I think that lesson was really boring.How tall was the biggest expanding?