Copyright (c) 2014 by 22 Kelsey S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
22 Kelsey S -- Blogmeister

Mr. Kleckner

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 22 Kelsey S

teacher: 6th Grade

Hi I'm 22 K, and I'm going to tell you 3 things that i discussed in the heat and matter unit, well one thing i learned in this unit is that not all particles in a substance move at the same speed . I also learned that temperate is a measurement of the same adverage motion of the matter.articles in a substance or object . I learned  what heat is and I'm going to tell you what it is heat, is a flow of energy from a warmer to cooler.

What i liked best was the popcorn lab because it was fun getting to watch the popcorn pop and then getting to eat it . I didn't dislike anything in this unit .  I get somewhat confused between conduction and convection can anyone help me ?

My name is 22 K , one of my favorite hobbies is hanging out with my best friends.  My favorite sport is hockey, i like it because its really challenging and fun 2 play, but you must always give Ur best effort while playing. My favorite subject is Science because we do a lot of fun project and labs and we get to work in groups.

Somethings i like about Th grade so far is the fun things we get to do in the Library Lab in Social Studies. Another thing is that i like that we don't get really any homework in Science class. What i dislike is the homework thats my least favorite thing in the world, and that we have to line up really early for recess because we have to get to lunch quickly. I am very happy looking forward to this year with the fun activities  and the fun games and things we will be doing that are planned for us this year!