Copyright (c) 2014 by 19 Kaylee P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
19 Kaylee P -- Blogmeister

Mr. Kleckner

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 19 Kaylee P

teacher: 6th Grade

3 things that learned is one i learned what a mixture is.  It is 2 or more things mixed together and you can see all the subtances. Also i learned that an Acid is a compound that releases hydrogen ions in water.The last thing i learned was that a solution is a mixture of 2 or more things and you cant see all the particals.I loved the labs in this unit. But i didnt like the Study Guides.My qustion is what is a molecule again?

Hi 19k here again no comments on the last article but heres another one!!!! I just read up on the new I-pod touch it has somthing called face time its really cool all you half to do is press the link on your i pod and you can chat with your friends!!!!!Also I read up on the new nano its vary small and easy to lose yuo cant play games or anything!!!!!!  Also i played with my aunts new i-pad they are sweet but expensive.I might get my I-pod touch this weekend i cant wait!!!!!Rember comment what kind of I-pod you have comment!!!!!!! thanks 19k

Article posted September 29, 2010 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

OK i f u have an I-POD this would be an awesome article to read well lets just say apple is awesome.  If you have an I-pod then comment witch one and what music or games.  I have a nano but I'm getting the new I-pod touch it is $300 for 32 gigs but its awsome it has video and alot of other cool features.  Also another cool one to get is the new I-pod nano its a touch screen and its really small.  Also the i-pod classic is a good one to get its big but a really good I-pod.  Ahh the i-pod shuffle its small and u dont know what song is gonna come on but you dont know that could be the best I-pod.  So the Iphones ya there awsome but for our age you would want to get an I-pod touch.  Thats all for now comment from 19k bye

So this chapter we have been working on Heat and Matterst about abot this unit is learning .  What i liked beabout the particals.  And how they move if there warm or hot they get energy and move faster,If there cold then they move slower and loose energy,If there room tempature then they move walking speed and have a little energy.  I didnt like learning about tempature.The qustion i have is why does water act diffrently then matter i didnt get that.please comment thanks 19k

OK…………So this is my first blog.  Here it goes.  I like a lot of sports.  Such as Soccer, Gymnastics, volleyball, basketball and more.  Hobbies I do is playing with my friends and going to the race track.

Other activates I’m interested in is girl scouts.  I hame been in girl scouts for 6 years.  Also I like to go to football games and the movies.  I have 1 sister.  I’ve had 40 animals in my life , but right now I have a cat, 2 dogs, and a hamster.

I dislike reading in 6th grade but I like Social Studies and Math.  Those are my favorite subjects.  I am looking forward to all the fun projects we will do in Th grade.  OK……….That was my first blog hope you liked it!!!