Copyright (c) 2014 by 18 Malique N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
18 Malique N -- Blogmeister

Mr. Kleckner

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 18 Malique N

teacher: 6th Grade

Hi and this is my blog.  I love sports and I also love to run and keep myself healthy.  I have 2 cats, 4 hermit crabs, and alot of fish.  I love going to my dad's house because sometimes we get to ride our bikes down toPNC Park's fireworks and it is awesome.  I like my mom's house also.  I like playing outside with my friends, and catching animals.

The subject that I like the best in grade is Social Studies.  I like Social Studies the best because we get to do alot of fun stuff like go to the lab and do blogs, and do groups where we have to answer questions on that chapter.  What I like so far in 6th grade is that everything is easy so far.  What I dislike so far in 6th grade is I have homework.  I am looking forward to this year in school because I get to post blogs and do fun things for my last year in  Elementary School.  I hope this will be a fun year.

Article posted September 21, 2010 at 10:31 AM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles