Copyright (c) 2014 by 12 Samantha J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
12 Samantha J -- Blogmeister

Mr. Kleckner

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 12 Samantha J

teacher: 6th Grade

The first thing I learned in this unit was physical change. Physical change is when something is changed but is still the same thing that you started with. Next, I learned about chemical change.  When this happens you see bubbles and a gas forming.  I also learned about matter.  All of the things around us is matter.  One thing I liked is the experiment with the cabbage juice, soda and chloride.  When we mixed it, it got fizzy and the bag got big.  I really liked this unit, there really was nothing I didn't like.  Why does bubbles and gas form in a chemical change? 

I learned about  heat and matter.  The one thing I liked the best was the labs we did.  I did not like when we learned about conduction, convection, and radiation.

I am in Mr.Kleckner's room, and I am 12 years old. My favorite subject is social studies. I don't have any hobbies. My favoritesport is softball. What I like about 6th grade is all of the teachers. What I dislike about 6th grade is when we talk and lose recess.

I like Mr. Kleckner because he is funny, smart, and nice. I like the other teachers, too. I am looking forward to this year in school being a fun year and getting good grades!