Copyright (c) 2014 by RLB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RLB -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by RLB

teacher: Meg Griffin

The Awesome 4th Grade
So far I love 4th grade! Same with Mrs. Griffin.
She is so kind and loves polka dots. I can tell that because on the first week she wore a lot of dresses with polka dots on them.Anyway, she has this jar of water and oil that looks so cool it even looks like it glows. Also she stopped math early twice just so we can build a house of cards. She is also a very good techer she explains stuff very well. If you ever get Mrs. Griffin trust me you will love her!she is also very clever in all subjects.She also has a great read aloud voice. She is also a very good person.Also she has this workout ball that she lets you sit on if she picks your class number as long as you don't bounce on it because it is distracting to other people.Also in fourth grade you have a reading goal. It is to read at least five books each marking period that is including in the summer but every time you read a book you have to make a book card with a picture on one side and a summary on the other. Also you have to write every thing litterly everything in cursive. She rocks. You really want her!!

Article posted September 24, 2010 at 08:40 AM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • see all articles