Copyright (c) 2014 by 78 Evan S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
78 Evan S -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 78 Evan S

teacher: 6th Grade

Title: Working with Others Essay (10/01/10)
Description: An essay about a time when the students worked to complete a task with other people.

This is the story of when I worked with others to accomplish something. Working with others can help improve your character and self-esteem. My family and I had to spread mulch onto our new playground. Here is what happened.

When we started, there was a giant pile of mulch. We started using rakes, raking the mulch on the pile from the pile to the playground. Then, my mom got a leaf blower and blew the mulch onto the playground. My sister and I alternated between using our hands and using rakes. We completed the task over the course of several days, during which I continuously was getting bitten by mosquitoes. When we were finished, the playground looked a lot nicer.

That was the story of when I worked with a group to accomplish something. I learned a lot. The project was hard, but I found how important it was to work together. Now you know what happened.  

The Snow Fort

:p>

I will tell you in the following paragraphs what I made with other people together. I will also tell you how long it took me. Finally I will tell you where I made it.

The thing that I built with my friends was a snow fort. It took us a week a week and we had three recesses a day to do it. I built it at my old school in Racine, Wisconsin. We had five people including me build it. Three of my friends would go out and gather ice and make really big snowballs. One time they made a snowball so big we couldn’t push it so we had to break chunks off of it. Then two people would stay at the snow fort and put it together.

I have told you what I built with my friends. I also told you how I and my friends built it. That is what I made when I worked with others.

This is 58 M here I just wanted to tell you some things about me. I have a PS3 I play uncharted 2 among thieves and little big planet.  Also I want to go deep sea fishing when I go I want to catch a Atlantic Sturgeon and red Snapper.

I enjoy playing basketball and baseball I am not really good at swimming. I really like Social Studies I think the. I am not really good at reading. some things Alike to do are fish I cot 2 white bass and 1 catfish that was 15 in. long. I also like riding through the woods and doing jumps on my Cannon dale. That is some things about me.

58M out