Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

-

We are blooming in so many ways this year! Watch us bloom with our blogging skills!

by M teacher: dafoose

kerpoof LM03 Apr. 11 NB10501DAL 

Click here to link to my fantasy story, "The Lost Alien."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dafoose/6801171353/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/dafoose/6801171353/" title="BCzoopic by foosediane, on Flickr">BCzoopic

My GoldenBarnWolf likes to swim and when he gets tired he gose out and hunts for meet. After he is done eating his yummy meet he gose back to his nest and he is surprised to see a gift from his brother and when sees that thair is meet for him he makes this loud clicking sound. Then he flys out of his nest gose overwater and he landed in a tree to thank his brother for all the meet but then he sees the most wounderful thing in the whole wide world he saw his brother eating grass and his brother never eats grass so his brother just keeps on eating while he gose and never thinks of anything and just forgets about his brother eating grass.

Article posted December 16, 2011 at 02:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dafoose/6518599845/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/dafoose/6518599845/" title="BCwordlle-blog03 Dec. 15 10.18 by foosediane, on Flickr">BCwordlle-blog03 Dec. 15 10.18

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

Thanksgiving

This year my family and I are going to my Pap’s house for Thanksgiving. We celebrate Thanksgiving every year at my Pap’s house. I can’t wait to go to my Pap’s house for thanksgiving this year because this year we are doing something different and I have no clue what it is because my mom won’t tell me what we are doing different. I really can’t wait to see what we are doing different. I think it might be that we are going to pick one thing we like and pass it to the next person beside them if they want it and if they don’t it they will probley pass it on to the next person. If the person doesn’t want the food they can just pass it on. After we are done eating my family and I will just hang out at my Pap’s house.

Thanksgiving

Zumba

Today was Zumba and I really liked it and I like to jump and be hyper so it was goog for me. I liked all the moves they were really fun and we were hopping around a lot and that was really fun I can’t wait for next week to do some more Zumba.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 03:43 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 42

My New Year In Second Grade

I am in second and so far I like it. My teacher’s name is Mrs. Foose and I like her a lot for a teacher. Second grade is fun it is different from last year but I still like it. I like my classmates and I like what kind of math we are doing right now . We are learning addition and subchrashin and I am doing so well sometimes I don’t have to do homework.

On Friday, Satrday and Sunday I went to York. I didn't like that because York is far away. The reesin I went to York is because my sisters had baskitball games.  They couldn't play the frist game because they had kunkushins and kunkushins are not good at all. Then one of my sisters went to get a loos ball and a girl on the ather team went to get the loos ball to and my sister hit her head and her eyes weren't dieuladeid so she got a nother kunkushin. When she hit her head my hart started to pound really fast and I got scard when she hit her head. My dad told he's boss and she said not to take her to the docter because she might be out for a year but if that will help her then we sould don't you think? Can I ask you a questin? Did your family or you had a kunkushins at all?  

Article posted May 16, 2011 at 10:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

On Friday the 13th it was grandparents day and my grandmal. I thot it was fun grandmalcame.But my friend Birdie's grandmal didn't come because she works all day so I don't think it was fun for Birdie. But then Mrs.Putt came and she was Birdie had a fake grandmal. Then Mrs.Putt had to leave so Birdie didn't have a fake grandmal anymore. We had an asembly and Ray Own prformed but I didn't like it that much as all the ather ones.After that the grandparents had to leave because they weren't aloud to eat lunh with their grandchild.n Can I ask you a questchin? Did your grandparent come to school for grandparents day? 

Article posted May 3, 2011 at 05:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46