Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by B teacher: Derek Milloy
Responsibility 05/03/11
HOMEWORK 03/08/11
YPC 03/03/11
Ache Brazil 03/03/11
D.A.R.E. Report 03/03/11
10/20/10

April's value is responsibility,

Responsibility is when you hand in work on time not late,It could be early,but you could of not done your work neatly or correctly it would be slopy.Responsibility also means you have to do your chores at home if you dont you are not that responsible.

My outrageous argument is about HOMEWORK!.

I think homework is bad because homework uses trees, Which give us oxegyen. So think of all the children that go to school, now think of all the homework they get maybe every single day. Think of all the trees they are cutting down for homework. Homework is also bad because it is work which we DO NOT GET PAID FOR doing the homework so we SHOULD get paid. So these are the reasons why I do not like homework.

Article posted March 4, 2011 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

Our last Young Peoples Concert was called "Delhi 2 dublin" it was about all types of music from other cultures and also insturments.

the current members in delhi 2 dublin are Taryn Nayar,plays the tabla and controls the electronics,Kytami LeBlanc,plays the fiddle

Sanjay Seran,vocals Andrew Kim,electric sitar,guitar

Ravi Binning,dhol,Tabla. dehli to dublin was formed for a performance at the Vancouver Celtic Festival on 16 march 2006.

Ache Brazil is a type of brazilian dance and martial arts combined into one form dance.

The meaning of the word "ache" is the positive energy that moves the universe or everything that is positive.To say that capoeira is just another martial art would be incorrect,because copoeira is much more than just a martial art.Its a culture,it is history,and it is dance and music.A true visual feast.

In the past nine weeks Cst. Foggeti has been comming to our class and talking to us about good and bad choices about drugs and alcohol, and the affects that it can do to our body.

I've learend that marijuana has more than four hundred cchemechals and more than two hundered poisons in the cigarette and its smoke.

Alcohol is preferd as a depressant drug.

The D.A.R.E. program had a very hard impact on me because the alcohol,cigarette smoke,and drugs are so dangerous if you inhale the smell. The skills I have learend are dont give peer pressure SAY NO TO DRUGS if people are doing drugs try and tell a fact about it and try to make them stop. I PLEDGE TO CST. FOGGETTI I WILL NOT TOUCH ANY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL because I know what it can do to me and my body.

Article posted October 20, 2010 at 09:44 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 60

I think the movie Terry was sad and amazing because of how far Terry ran and how much money

he raised for cancer reacherch. The movie Terry

was also surprising when i her all the food he orderd.

The movie was very sad when Terry died and he was so close to the end.