Copyright (c) 2015 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Click "comment" to leave your thoughts on any particular article. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by B teacher: Derek Milloy

Title: Young People's Concerts (02/18/11)
Description: For this week's blog, you will write about our Young People's Concerts. You may choose to write about one particular concert you found to be excellent, impressive, or powerful; or you may write about the whole program. Are those experiences different from other performances you see? Do you have other chances to go to live performances of drama, music, or dance in a formal theatre?

You are expected to go through the writing process and submit a final draft that has been revised and edited. You are expected to organise your writing into paragraphs made up of complete sentences. You should be using carefully selected, powerful words, and your sentences should have some variety in their structure.