Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Andrea's blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

Article posted May 4, 2011 at 04:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

Q:Do a lot other people your age know and listen to the same songs?

A: No,because alot of people have there own choice of differnt kinds of music.

Q: Who or what determines the music you hear?

A:Mainly the media choses because alot of kids these years listen to alot of pop.

Q: What are some of the factors that my influence a song or an artist's popularity?

A: Well the way they sing the song with there emotion,the lyrics that are in the song,and there kind of singing.(for example rap,pop,rock...etc.)

Q:Besides the main product being sold, what else is being advertised in many TV & Internet commercials?

A:The differnt types of music you can't hear on big commercial radio stations.

last week a lady-named San came to our school she was a cuircus-lady.She tauhgt us how to juggle and alot of balences (e.g) how to balence a fether on your hand,foot,noes etc.another balence activity she taught us is how to balence a plate on a thin wooden stick ,and all kind of other balences.

April's value is Responsiblility.responcibility is when you hand your work in on time,it can also me different things out of school.you can do your chores even without your parents asking you,so your parents will think of you more responsible so they can give you more responsibillites in the house.

Article posted February 4, 2011 at 03:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Hi it's andrea again this is a plan b skateboard  i do skateboard and my favourite skateboarder is Ryan sheckler he has been skateboarding since he was 11 years old.

I have been playing a game called plants vs. zombies you get to buy plants from sun and you get to destroy zombies with your plants!It got intrudused to me by one of my freinds.You can play the game on you computer,Ipod touch, and much more! if you want to play the game to just go to www.popcap.com , but i have mine on my ipod touch. have fun playing!!!! 

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 08:38 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 37

Hi i'm going to show you a site that is so much fun it's called www.clubpenguin.com you can make friends and buy alot of stuff,but you have to be a member to buy stuff,but usually there is alot of free stuff!!!

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 05:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

At school we watched a movie called the Polar Express.It is about a boy that doubts that santa's real.He wakes up and there is a train that magicly apears out side of his house,and he realizes that it can take you to the North Pole,but there are also some problums for him on the way there.

Article posted December 4, 2010 at 06:23 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 34

This is Division 3's 2010-2011 Class creed!

We are Division 3

Respondsible,creative,courteouswe strive to be.

If we're organised,if we're diligent

We earn respect and all can pay our rent,

'Cause it's up to us to make a peaceful place

Where we're confident and it's safe to make mistakes.

Fun,Freedom,Power,to be Loved-these are our needs!We know that!We're Division 3.

Article posted December 4, 2010 at 04:45 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 33

Math in mr.milloy's class is not easy and its also not extremely hard.Its going to be difficult if you dont have anyone to help you, if you have freinds or a great teacher to explain so you understand you will have an easier time with the math or any other work. and the number 1 thing mr milloy says to do is ASK QUESTIONS because in our class it's safe to make mistake. well bye :)

I like to skateboard, and my favourite skateboarding brand is Plan b.