Conditions of Use
Report: What If I had a Time Machine?
I just got this idea from Sukhmeen's blog. What if I had a time machine? Well, a few things. Here's some:
- If I could only go backward, I'd choose the 1980s, because that's the prime time of the NES
- If I could only go forward, I'd choose the beginning of the 22nd century, because technology is advanced and primitive enough for me.
- If I could only go backward for 10 minutes, I'd choose World War II, to find Adolf Hitler at the time of his death to unravel the mystery of it's reason.
- If I could only go forward for 10 minutes, I'd choose 2015, to check out the Wii's successor, and the Xbox 720.
- If I realized that the universe would explode in 20 minutes, I'd swipe a Game Boy Micro.
Game Boy Micro
A Nintendo Entertainment System
Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM •
comment (1) • Reads 476
see all articles
About the Blogger
I like taekwondo and computers. And water.
Latest 10 Comments: