Copyright (c) 2015 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Eleanor's BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Click "comment" to leave your thoughts on any particular article. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by E teacher: Derek Milloy

in class we did a science experiment on the topic of electrcity we rubbd two ballons on two students head and it stuk on the wall like there was glue on the end! also we took a battery a wire and a small light balb and electricity travalled through the wire and into the ligh balb! and do you know how the light balb lit up? the electricity lit up the light!!!

Article posted April 7, 2011 at 04:08 PM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles