Copyright (c) 2014 by dancer14 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
dancer14 -- Blogmeister

Dancer14's Blog-

My classroom blog is meant to be a tool for students' voices. Their writing is real writing with purpose, opinions, observations and real reasons. The fifth graders are thinking and responding to their world and this blog is for them to express those thoughts. Fifth graders' lives are bigger than the classroom and so the blog is an extension of school and themselves.

by dancer14 teacher: Kari Melland

Bridge to Terabitha is by Katherine Paterson. It is a fiction boy who is stuck with a family of girl and he doesn't have any friends.  He loves to draw and run. Then a girl names Leslie moves to his town an they become friends they go into the forest and make a magical world called Terabithia. 

I give this book 3 stars out of five. I thought it was very boring. Nothing exciting really happened until Leslie died. It was kin Id of confusing. I like the movie way better. I would not read this book again. I would recommend  this book. It did not catch my interest.

Article posted March 25, 2011 at 01:35 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

Hi, Im 11 years old and I love dance . In dance I do Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, and Tap. I'm in tennis too. On my free time I like hanging out with my friends and going to my brothers Hockey games in Alexandria. I have a dog named Rudy & 1 older brother who is 17 and a older sister who is 20. My favorite colors are lime green and blue.