Copyright (c) 2014 by sportsmaster23 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
sportsmaster23 -- Blogmeister

Sportsmaster23

5th Grade 2010-2011

My classroom blog is meant to be a tool for students' voices. Their writing is real writing with purpose, opinions, observations and real reasons. The fifth graders are thinking and responding to their world and this blog is for them to express those thoughts. Fifth graders' lives are bigger than the classroom and so the blog is an extension of school and themselves.

by sportsmaster23

teacher: Kari Melland

Hello Summer 05/23/11
my wish 01/05/11
Veterans 11/12/10
Dog On 09/30/10

Hello Summer

I am really looking forward to summer.  I can't wait tell I finally get to play basketball 24/7 again.  I also love to swim.

My favorite part of 5th grade was Turtle River. I went hiking, played kickball and football.It was a lot of fun! I found lots of cool animals some dead some alive.

Article posted May 23, 2011 at 12:26 PM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

I'm A ten year old sports master I LOVE sports (obviously) i like football and basketball football and baseball. My favorite number is 23.When i grow up I want to be like Michael Jordan. My favorite sport is basketball. On my free time i play sports outside with my brother and neighbor.