Copyright (c) 2014 by pegusus Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
pegusus -- Blogmeister

Fly By with Pegusus!

5th Grade 2010-2011

My classroom blog is meant to be a tool for students' voices. Their writing is real writing with purpose, opinions, observations and real reasons. The fifth graders are thinking and responding to their world and this blog is for them to express those thoughts. Fifth graders' lives are bigger than the classroom and so the blog is an extension of school and themselves.

by pegusus

teacher: Kari Melland

The book that I would recommend, for children and adults, would be "Anne Frank". It is a nonfiction book about a girl who was Jewish and if the German soldiers found her family, they would have taken them to a concentration camp, where they would have made her work to death. So, her father decided to move the family into the secret annex.

My opinion about this book would be a four-star rating out of five because it is one of the best nonfiction books that I have read so far. Another reason why I liked the book is because the pictures were real in the book and it was just so sad, but cool to see what happened to the Jewish people in that time, and then look how we treat them now! But the reason why it is not a five-star rating is because the version I read is not the real diary. 

Article posted March 25, 2011 at 01:34 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles

I am a 10 year old girl, I have 2 dogs, Molly and Max, 2 cats, Catdog and Sonic, and 1 tortiose, Bella.I like to play hockey, soccer, and dance. My fave food is spaghetti. My favorite class in school is writing.