MSSO

Overall I felt good about the stock project we did this year but here are a few questions and their answers we were asked in our final report. Here are the questions, why did we choose these companies, is there anything you would have changed, and what are some good strategies and advice you would give to people doing this in the future. Here are my answers.

American Eagle Outfitters was my worst stock but with the number of shares I bought of it I did okay. I probably wouldn't have changed anything about my American Eagle Outfitters stock. I picked American Eagle Outfitters for three reasons I like the store, when I checked the stocks they were cheap but rising in price and lastly they are a very popular store in apparel so I thought that they may do well.

Kelloggs Co. was my best company they rise very quickly so I definitely wouldn't do anything different. I picked Kellogg's Co. because first of all they were doing well, next I didn't think many people would do it so I'd be one of a kind and last for some reason while we were picking our stocks I was thinking about cereal.

Starbucks Co. was my second to best stock so I wouldn't have done anything different to that either. I chose Starbucks Co because first I love the cafe, last they're a big company so I thought they would do well.

Some advice I would give out to other people doing stocks in the future is that always check the top stocks because you will probably do well on them. Next, if you can't think of anything to do choose companies you like. Last, sometimes cheap stocks do really well after you buy them so check the graphs and then buy them if they are actually doing well.

This stock project was very successful and I'm glad I did it. I learned about stocks and spreadsheets. The stocks I chose did well and I'm glad I chose them. Learning about spreadsheets was very helpful and learning about it was something that I'll remember forever.

My Antarctica flag has the sun and moon, a mountain, a thermometer, and lastly a drawing of Antarctica. The Sun and Moon resemble the days and nights. In the summer, of Antarctica, the Sun is always up so it's always day. In the winter, in Antarctica, the Moon is always up so it's always night. The pyramid stands for the snow mountains around Antarctica. The thermometer stands for the cold tempuratures. Lastly, the drawing of Antarctica stands for Antarctica of course.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Snow can be powder-like, packed and icy. The typical snow is powder but after awhile it becomes packed. When snow is packed you can do stuff with it like making snowmen, forts, tunnels, snowballs, igloos, and more! Packed Snow reminds me a lot of wet sand.Like wet sand it's easy to make different things with. You can still make a lot of things with powder it's just different. With powder snow you can go sledding, skiing, snow-boarding and snow-shoeing.

When you go out into the snow you have to wear specific gear. When you go out in the snow you have to wear at least a large waterproof coat, a hat and most of the time you want to wear boots to keep your feet warm and comfortable. Sometimes you have to wear gloves or mittens and snowpants too. The gloves and mittens protect your hands and the snowpants are basically thick waterproof pants.

It normally only snows in one season, winter. It sometimes snows in fall and spring but that only happens once in awhile.

Eyes have a bunch of different parts. They have an iris, a pupil, lens, a cornea, a retina, thee vitreous humor, the optic nerve, schlera, capillaries, and lastly the cones and rods. There are also parts that just serve as protection on the outside of your eyes, the lids, the lashes, and the brow. 

Twenty-eight minutes is a pretty fast 5k run, but it also takes a lot of energy and strength, that's why I was very happy when I finished. As I was starting to go down Pit lane my pace decreased vividly so I could make a sprinting comeback at the end. I was beginning to smell the smell of pine. The run was a comforting, and short run but when you started getting towards the end you got antsy. I finished Pit lane, ran up the steep hill and started rounding the circle. As I was closing the last turn I started sprinting, I couldn't control myself. Before I knew it I was across the finish line with a time of 27 minutes and 57 seconds. As you can see running is a hard but good skill and it's a great ability though and that's why I love to do it!