MJJA

Recently, we had the moon rocks in our classroom.

.

Math

Dear dad,

I may not be a genius in math, but I still get better and learn things very interesting and I am about to tell you what I learned.

I've been studying Algebra wish is not is not very easy and very confusing but when you follow the order of operation, it get easier. Remember always to do the work between the parentheses and the exponents first, and then the multiplications and divisions from left to right, then the additions and subtractions left to right. If you follow this directions you'll be a master of math (but you already are, so I'm gonna try to be a master of math myself).

I also learned how to do frequency tables and I totally mastered that ( ha you didn't see that coming did ya?). But I still have problems with probabilities but I'll get better because before I just couldn't understand, but dad I still mastered the Frequency tables and I'm pretty sure I'll master other things bigger in math.

We also learned about exponents and by the way, I use to mess up my grades because I kept on doing 3 times something instead of 3 times something times something. If you follow my directions you'll never ever get messed up.

EXPONENTS

34=3x3x3x3=53 and not 3x4=12

Follow all my directions and you'll never make mistakes because even at your age you can make mistakes too. So I guess I am done explaining ,and never forget to listen to the teacher when he or she's talking about something , especially when it's something you're not good at.

Love,

MJJA

Country-Rockingham

State-New Hampshire

Region-New England;Northeast

Country-U.S.A

Continent-North America

Hemisphere-Northern hemisphere

Planet-Earth

Solar system-Sun;Sol

Galaxy-Milky Way

Cluster-Local

Supercluster-Local

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries