LRKE

Before a snow storm happens usually the clouds get all dark and the air gets cold. But that is only if you are having a big snow storm. A snow storm can happen when you least expect it, only not in the summer or spring. Really all that happens is it's raining. But when water is in really cold air it starts to freeze. It is the same thing with rain. As it comes down it freeze's and becomes SNOW.

During a snow storm is when it's best to get out the shovel and start shoveling so you have less work to do later. In some people's opinion it is the worst part of a snow storm. But in my opinion it is the best part Because I love to watch snow come down in slow motion. I think snow amazing you just cant explain it, Sure there are a lot of describing words for it but it is not the same thing. Even the sound is cool sometimes it's silent sometime it's really loud.

After a snow storm (in my opinion) is when it's best to go outside and play. I really like to make snowman but not all snow is good for that. To make a snowman you need snow that sticks together and not all snow is like that. But if you cant make a snowman you can go sledding or ice skating.

I love snow storms!

Stock Market Report

Over the school year we have learned about stocks. What we did was we all choose three stocks (I picked Verizon, Dr Pepper Snapple Group and McDonalds) then all of us checked up on them weekly to see how they were doing. So here are reasons why I picked my stocks, what I would change and advice I would give to people about picking stocks.

Picking stocks is never easy, but here is why I picked mine. First of all, I picked Verizon because I knew they where coming out with a new phone that everyone would want. So then the prices would go up, and I would have picked a very good stock. Next, I picked McDonalds because someone told me they were doing really well in finance. They were, so I bought it. For my last stock, I picked Dr Pepper Snapple Group, because I needed a third stock, and they were making a lot of money. So I thought, Why not? and picked them. So that was the reason I picked my stocks. Next I will tell you what I would change if I had to do this project all over again.

Truthfully I wouldn't change anything because all of my stocks worked out really great, I mean they did go down but usually only twenty five cents or something along that line. But mostly they were making money. So that's why I would not change anything.

Now some advice for picking stocks, First off, try choosing a stock you like, because then most likely you will know more about that stock than other people will. Next, make sure you check the historical prices, and make sure they really are doing well in business. Last but not least, try choosing a stock that does not cost a lot of money because most likely the prices will go up, and you will have a lot of cash in your pocket. So that’s it, I hope you keep this in mind when you choose a stock.

this is what we did in art class we pasted ourself in a picture. it was fun

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you went to space? Have you thought how fun it would be? Because if you have you are wrong it is not all fun and games. You don't just get picked to go in space. You have to pass a lot of tests and you have to meet the requirements they have for you. It is a lot of work. Once you get in space it gets easier. It is pretty much the same to living on earth but some of it is not.

Living in space is almost like living on earth. For example you still have to take showers although it might be a little different. You have to vacuum the water out when your done. You also have to eat (of course) and work on the rocket and you have to sleep. This might be funny but you also have to do your laundry. Your not getting out of it up there. But most importantly you have to have fun.(And make sure you complete you mission.

Eating in space is really the most like Earth. You can get all you normal food because you get a oven (but you could probably just heat it up by sticking it outside facing the sun). You also have a fridge to keep your food cold. Astronauts are probably thankful for this because they used to get their food out of a tube! Do you want to here something else interesting? When you use salt and pepper you have to eat it in liquid form! So eating in space is not exactly like earth but it is better then nothing.

It seems like sleeping in space would be really fun. Because there is no gravity so there is no upside down or normal. So astronauts could just buckle themselves to a wall in their sleeping bags and be sleep fine. The only bad part is that the excitement of space can mess up your sleeping pattern.

So maybe living in space is not what you expected or maybe it is. But know you know a little bit more about space then you did before.

I thought Mr.Gianfortre's presentation was fun. I thought it was really cool when he told us about how he was trying to find new planets. I also thought the pictures were cool and it made me interested to look in a telescope. I really liked the presentation and I had fun.

For blue class:

We had Moon rocks in class.

Dear Nana,

How are you doing? Tell Pop I said hi. In school I have been learning a lot of new stuff in math this module. I am going to tell you a little bit about that.

We have been learning a lot of stuff so I am only going to share about the things I enjoyed. We learned how to make bar and line graphs and when to use them. You use a bar graph when you are taking a survey and you use a line graph when you are keeping track of time. I found I was good at this so it was fun.

I also enjoyed learning how to do order of operations. I have found I enjoy this then most things we do even if I am not the best at it. During this project I learned what PEMDAS [Parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.] To remember that we say please excuse my dear Aunt Sally we even heard a song about it by the way your a pain in my PEM DAS [just kidding but...]

I have also learned that exponents are not as hard as I originally thought they were. I did not understand them at all I remember that I was always worried when they were on a test but now I think they are easy.

Moving on, we have also been working hard on probability. I not the best at it but I understand it and know how to do them which is the most important. But I really liked the projects we did with it.

One of my strongest subjects I have to say was making frequency tables I do not know why but they just come easy to me Maybe it is because I like to sort things but I don't know. But it makes me happy I don't have to worry about them on a test.

I have had a lot of fun learning about new stuff all term I cant wait to learn more Love

LRKE