ERJO

Stocks

We have just finished the stock market project in were we fake bought and sold stocks. We did this project in math class. This project we had 10,000 to invest in 3 stocks any way we want. Ow sences the project is done I see that I could have done some things differently. By the end I say that I learned all about the stock market and how to make good investments.

I bought three totally different stock and made around one thousand dollars. The first one was SMED witch is short for Sharps Compliance Crop. In this stock I saw it was very bearish witch means it is going up. Also the 52 week range at the time was very good it was 4-11 dollars witch is great Then another stock I bought was BAC witch is short for Bank of America. This stock was also a bullish stock. I also went on historical prices it was a t a very low price compared to what it had been in the past. Lastly I bought stocks or DIS witch is short for Walt Disney company. This was the same as the other companies but it is also a world wide company that is very well known.

As we went on the through out the unit I saw one thing I would want to have got and I also saw I should have bought more of certain things. I think I would want to buy a stock in gas because the prices skyrocketed scenes all the corruption in Egypt a major oil supplier and also then in Libya another major oil supplier. I would have sold by BAC stocks and bought more DIS because DIS was staying the same but it was going up a little and BAC was up 3 dollar form when I bought it if did do that I would have made so much money in Walt Disney stock. I would have also invested in more SMED because the stock price was really low and it was rising in price.

As the unit came to a close I learned so much about investing and what to look at when investing. I saw if you look at the bear and bull. So if the stock was bull the price is going up so you should but it then before it becomes to pricey. If it is bear the price of the stock is going down so you should wait till the price is really cheap. Also looking at the 52 week rage witch tells you if the stock s is going way up if its like a 4-11 that means it could go up really high if the rage is small like 5-5.5 probably that is saying it isn't doing to well. Then there the historical prices so when buying you can see if it is at a very high price compared to the past and it probably wont go up that much any time soon. I think this unit in math was really fun and it was very investing and learning of stocks and how to choose the right stack and see if they are going to make you ton of money.

Once this project was done the one one thing I was very happy about is that I only ganged money instead of losing it witch is a great thing. I really think this was a great and very fun to do it is also very easy to do you could do it at your house if you want. Overall this was a very good project.

You canin this graph it show how far centan amals can dive under water anfd how long they can stay under

You can class we were tools to make a flag for Antarctica because it has no owner. i did the one star because it is owned by the world. i chose these colors because i think of snow water and ice when i think of Antarctica and those are mostly the colors of the water snow and ice. i chose to draw a penguin because they a native to the antarctic region so what better to do then a penguin  i just chose to do a circle in the middle and this is y idea for the antarctic flag

For the past couple of art classes, the 7th grade has been working on an art project called hiding in the art room. In this project, we took a picture of ourselves and a picture of a place in the art room, then we move the picture of ourselves on to the picture of the place. You can make your self look bigger and smaller so now try and find me .

in class we have started to learn about eyes. did you know your pupil is black because it is actually a hole. also did  you know that that your eyes see stuff upside down but your brain turns it right side up>

Erjo's dog What does she say? nothing but she barks.

What does she eat? Dog kibble and treats.

What does she ware? A coat, a bee costume, shoes and bandanna sometimes.

Her body movements, She runs and wingless her sub of a tale.

What she does? She loves going on walk, and likes to play fetch and run around the house all day.

What is favorite thing? She is love with belly rubs, love peanut butter, and when she meets new people.

Erjo

happy caring

has two brothers

skiing, tennis, soccer

happiness, sadness caring

dog almost hurt, breaking bone

getting first in race

get an other dog, win states

Erjo

Space the final frontier. We all know about rockets going into space but do you know what life is like in space for the astronauts. I am sure you don't. Do you know what they’re living quarters are like? Do you what their work quarters are like? Lastly do you know how they sleep? I bet not. Well you’re in luck I am going to tell you all about these things. Living in space is much different than on earth. Well for one there is no gravity so they have to be very careful. If you are not care full the whole ship could blow up. Then for all the stuff they bring up they have to strap it down. The reason is they don't want it floating around and messing up all the systems in their ship. Their living space is only one small area in the ship. Then their living space is used for sleeping working and eating. That’s a lot of stuff for such a small space. As I said before their living space is their work space. The astronauts have mini versions of everything that want to do for work. If someone wanted to work out they would they would get the machine and have it strapped to the ground and work out. If you liked science you could bring up a science kit. Also they work with medicine because only some medicine can be made in zero gravity. Sleeping in space nothing like what we do on earth. Well they do go to bed when we do but that’s really all is in common. They have these giant straps that they attach to when the sleep. All of these straps are attached to the wall so they stay done when they are sleeping. Again this is something they do because of no gravity so they dot float into something mess up the ship. As you can see space has its differences from life on earth. Life in space is a much harder than life on earth. You have to strap everything down on a space ship and on earth you can just leave everything be. Space is the final frontier. 

A little awhile ago at my school I learned a lot about finding planets from a man named Mr. Gianforte. When he came I learned so much about planets that you can see so many things with just using your telescopic outside.

I learned that there are were around 490 planets wow that a lot I thought when he told me. Hey did you know that there are planets bigger than Jupiter just I didn't until Mr. Gianforte told me. I learned so much from him I can't wait to try to look for one of the 490 planets by myself.

Moon Rocks were in our class.

New Hampshire

New England

USA

North America

North West hemisphere

Earth

sol

local

local

universe

Wordle: Untitled