PSDA

This is my Antartica Flag that I created. I put these colors on my flag because when ever someone says Antartica I always think of blue and yellow that is why it is on my flag.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

I chose to hide in the hand sanitizer.

Living in space isn't always work, work, work. In space people have a lot of fun by doing things like looking out the windows is fun and also going up to the front of the space ship, looking out the cockpit, and playing with food and so on. When people in space have their snacks they eat foods like brownies, fruits, and macaroni and cheese ect... For breakfast people have granola with raisins, breakfast rolls, pears, kona coffee w/c and Sx2, earl grey tea w/sugar for breakfast. Here on Earth, we can eat whatever we want for breakfast and snacks ect... Because in space people have to be in good shape. In space they have things to keep people in shape like exercise bikes and other tools they have for working out and staying in shape. In space the clothing is really different there than here on earth. Like they have to wear the same clothing for about 10 days when they are in space even when they are dirty because they don't have washers and dryers and they don't much room for clean cloths every day. Like when we are here on earth we can wear as many pairs of cloths as we want because we have washers and dryers here and in the space shuttles where they live they are not able to have washers and dryers like we do here on earth. When people are sleeping in space they have to be strapped down. The reasons for this is because in space it is 0 gravity so the people are floating. They are strapped down because they would float around while they are sleeping and when the people are sleeping their arms are not strapped down so they were floating in what ever way they wanted to.

Boogie Boarding

I jump on my board when I see the the huge wave behind me. I kick as though my life depends on it. I can feel the wave push me. I lean to the right as much as possible so I can go down the whole wave. As I am going down the wave it starts to crash on me so I lean more to the right and I look up and I am in the barrel and all I can think is, “Wow this is awesome!” Then finally once I am all the way in the shore after the best ride of the day I am all the way in at the shore and I am coming out to get another wave and another huge wave is coming and I think, “Oh no I am gonna miss a good wave just like the one before.” So I ran out there as quickly as I could and I thought I had a chance of catching it but no, I get crushed by the wave and my board goes all the way back into the shore.

Dear Mom and Dad,

We have been learning a lot in math lately, here are the topics we have been learning about in math lately. The first topic is interperting bar and line graphs wich is when we have a graph and we color it in based on the information that is said also you would use a bar graph when there are different catagories . The second thing we have been laerning are construct frequency here is an example,use a person has a bag of different color skittles. So I have a big bag of skittles and the bag is only filled with orange,purple,green,and yellow. Then we would pull 15 times and see what we got each time and we would have a tally section and I pulled out 1 purple 4 red 2 orange and 8 yellow. So I would have a tally and I would have 1 tally for purple 4 reds 2 oranges and 8 yellow, then in the frequency section for purple I would write 1 in the red section I would write 4 in the orange section I would write 2 and in the yellow I would write 8. For creating bar graphs usiing a frequency table you can to use a frequency table to make a bar graph.

We also learned about varibles wich is when you use a letter like n for the term number like you could to T=n+1=n1 that is an example of a varible. Another topic we learned about was modeling a number sequence with a word sentences,tables and graphs. Here is an example of it,

Term number

1

2

3

4

Term

3

7

11

15

Another topic we learned about was predicting the nth term of a number sequence. One way I will describe predicting the nth term can be something like finding three numbers than finding the anwsers.

Here is another topic we learned about, computing with exponents I will show you a example of computing with exponents this is what it looks like, 5x5x5x5x5=25. Another topic we learned about was probability. Here is an example of probability, there is one quarter I toss the quarter up and the what are the chances of it landing on heads or tails, probability is like what are the chances of something happening here is another example. This is an example of theoretical probability. I have a bag of skittles, the colors in the bag there are 2purple,4yellow, and 6red. I pulled one out and I got a red the probability of me pulling a red was 6 out of 12 because there are 12 in total and 6 red 4 yellow and 2 purple wich adds up to 12 in total.

Recently we had the moon rocks in class

.

State: New Hampshire

Region:New England,North East

Country: United states

Continent: North America

Hemisphere: Western Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere

Planet: Earth

Solar System: Sol, Sun

Galaxy: Milky Way

Cluster:Local

Super Cluster: Local

Universe