Copyright (c) 2014 by KS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KS -- Blogmeister

Katies Blog (:

Computer Apps W3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by KS

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think the poem "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" means that you will choose where you go in life. No one can tell you what to do and where you are going to go. You are smart enough to make your own decision and choose the right path in your on life. I think this poem could be a very inspirational poem for people that are struggling in life, and don't know where to turn.

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 02:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

So, the question that is being asked today is if technology is controlling us or are we controlling technology. I personally think that technology is controlling us because without technology how would we be able to do the things that we do today. If we did not have technology we would not be able to call people, text people and go on the internet like smart phones can do. Some people cannot live without technology, for example a lot of people relay on technology such as cell phones, to keep in touch with family, friends, and to do business work, such as communicating with business partners in other countries. If we controlled technology we would be able to live without some things.

Technology today has just made it easier for us to get around the world and communicate with everyone.

I found that the article "Virtual Worlds" was the most interesting because the creator of the virtual worlds was Rosedell and he insisted that it was not a game it was a new life. It was also interesting because they can buy clothes, homes; go to banks, work and so much more just like we do. I can’t believe that people are actually taking classes just so they can learn how to play virtual games, which I have to disagree with. I think that if people are the interested in learning then do it on there own. People years ago did things by teaching themselves. If they are going to let that happen then people are just going to be more addicted.

I love to play sports, all of them. Basketball is by far my favorite. I like to spend time with my friends and family. I LOVE to text and shop but i love to go muddin' and snow sledding (: