Copyright (c) 2014 by DS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DS -- Blogmeister

Computer Apps W3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by DS

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

Who decides where you go?? Well at this young age you may say your parents, but as a person you decide where you go. You have the brains to think of great places to go the feet in your shoes to get you their. If you come across a fork in the road steer your self the direction you chose. Only you chose where you go when your all alone even when your not. Think of great places to go and go to those places because you are the guy that chooses where you go and no one else. Just think though you may miss something fun if you don't go to those great places

Article posted September 27, 2010 at 08:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

I think that we control technology but at sometimes it controls. such as me with my iPod I know I should get of it but I’m so drawn into it. Eventually I will get off of it when I should of been of it a hour ago. but we are smart about getting off of the computer and laptop which I think helps me say we control our technology.

I think that we control technology because we do know when to get off and we will. But sometimes we just get drawn into a game or something and stay on their forever like South Korean kids. I also believe that technology controls us because of all the new Items coming out the droid,the iPad, the Microsoft phone. It’s just crazy something the size of your hand has 160 GB (iPod Classic) this is ether 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, or 25,000 photos. That is crazy and it just keeps on getting better and better because of that you are just sucked in to play games and more games. This is great but out of control we live in a digital world everything we do is digital or almost is. I think though after every thing that I said that technology does control us but we can control it and turn it off.

I think what stood out the most was South Koreas gaming insanity like staying up until 1:00 in the morning to just play video games. Parents should stand up and say no instead of just watching them play games 24/7 thats insane. I’m very glad though they’re having classes for kids to learn not to use computers all the time. I think something needs to be set up for kids and technology at South Korea and Asia. But we do live in a digital generation.

Like sports, love technology and am always on my ipod