Copyright (c) 2014 by NH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NH -- Blogmeister

Nate-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by NH teacher: Rich Ruggeri

Article posted October 20, 2010 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I think that what Dr. Suess is trying to imply is that you are your own person. You are the one that will decide where you will go in life and who you will become. You know what you know, and thats what you'll get by in life with. You have the right to choose your own life and your own path based on what you know, no one else can make you change directions or change what you know. You are you, and only you.

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 01:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

I think that the machines are running people. The games and technology is becoming so addictive that people can't get away from them. Lots of people my age are addicted to games like xbox and playstation 3. The games are expensive and very addictive. Some people get sucked into them and play for hours. Sometimes even days. Everyone has the choice to just shut them off but to some people its a lifeline to most if not all of their friends. In some games you can play with people all over the world. You can make friends from other towns, other states, other countries, or even other sides of the planet.

I like to play sports, hunt, fish, four wheeling, snow sledding, and swimming.