Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Computer Apps W4

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by JM

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

Virtual worlds

In virtual worlds people were able to go on the internet and play many different games like world of warcraft. It is a role playing game that is played with two people and it is the fourth known computer game in the series of world of war craft. In second life people use it to have meetings about there jobs. There are other purposes of second life like meeting with other people around the world and go to other schools to visit other people and to learn about second life. In club penguin you can go to different places around the world and there is a site were you can play many online games in one place.

Article posted September 20, 2010 at 07:58 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles

my name is James and i like many different cards. My favorite movie is hills have eyes