Copyright (c) 2014 by AM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AM -- Blogmeister

Ashleigh's Blog (:-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by AM teacher: Rich Ruggeri

This poem that Dr. Sues wrote I think I have a pretty good understanding of what it means. Tome this poem meas that you are in control of your own life and you now control where you go. I think when it says you know where to go, its saying that you are the only one that knows where you want to go so take control. I think this poem is actually pretty good opinion if you look at it the same way that I did.

In my opinion I think that technology is controlling us but, I also think that we are controlling technology. The way I think that we are not controlled by technology is how we control what we go on. We can control what we look at and what we click on. But also I think that technology is controlling us because, we get so addicted to he internet and some of its websites that we keep going on them over and over again. So the technology is controlling us in a way but its also not. That is my opinion on whether I think if technology is controlling us or not. I think that if we try not go on the computer as much as some of us do then maybe technology wont control as as much as it does.

The thing that stood out to me the most was when it showed how they treated PTSD with the games. They had them wear the goggles, and it showed them wearing the goggles and what they saw in those goggles were them seeing basically almost the same thinking that they saw in the war. I think its pretty neat how they could see and hear what they saw and heard in the war. This game was made so it could help the people with PTSD. This video stood out most because I thought it was neat how they could help people with PTSD this way.

My name is Ashleigh. I am a freshman at Schecnk High School. I love to hangout with my bf and my friends, and listen to music.