Copyright (c) 2014 by EL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EL -- Blogmeister

Blog-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by EL teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think that what he is trying to tell the readers is that you control who you are. You decide for yourself where you want to go when you get older. What you want to do when you get older. Who you want to be with and why you do the things you do. You're on your own and you have to do things by yourself. Succeeding or failing is entirly up to you.

What this means to me is follow your dreams and live life the way you want to live it not how anyone else wants to live it. You decide how to live and what your dreams are. Anything is possible if you just put your mind to it, and in the end only you can decide where you'll go.

Article posted October 20, 2010 at 07:12 AM • comment • Reads 102 • see all articles

My name is Eric and I go to Schenck I like hanging with friends, Paintballing, biking, camping, and fishing. I like any type of music expect hip hop and pop