Copyright (c) 2014 by TJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TJ -- Blogmeister

Theresa

Computer Apps G3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by TJ

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

Article posted October 20, 2010 at 02:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 91

I read the poem and I think that Dr. Seuss was trying to get across to people that you decide what happens with your life based on what decisions you make. If you make good a decision, its probably because you thought it out well, and it will probably lead to a reward. Whatever you decide in life, everything has a consequence. Only you can make those decisions though, no one else can.

I think that we can control technology, but not everyone is taking the opportunity to control it. They feel like they have to have any new technology that comes out. That’s not, however, the case with everyone. I, myself, may be on the computer at least once every other day, or using my phone to text my friends, but I understand that I can control it and hardly ever over-use it. If you don’t want it to take over your life, you have the choice to stop using it. I do know one person who was on the computer every day for hours on end. She ended up, just a short while ago, having, I believe, a seizure from sitting and looking at the computer for so long. I don’t think she uses it quite as much anymore. She had that choice to stop staying so long on the computer, and she took it. Everyone has that freedom. Whether you decide against it or not is your choice, but you CAN control it.

i liked the video with the army game because it looked like something a guy or girl who might be interested in the military could try, to see what it was like without the actual danger. Even if some people think they're trying to recruit kids to the military, it could be a good thing because we need more people over in Iraq protecting us. If its what the kid wants to do, they should have the right to understand what they might be getting into.

I'm 14 years old. I have the best friends in the world. I work a lot at my church, youth group, and church thrift store. I'm usually busy, but when I do get a break, I like to either read, or talk to my friends on facebook.