Copyright (c) 2014 by MB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MB -- Blogmeister

About Me!

Computer Apps G3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by MB

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

Article posted October 20, 2010 at 01:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 441

This passage means that you are your own person. You have your own brain so you can decide what to do. You have your own feet to go were you want. Your also smart enough to make the right decisions. It also means when you come to a tough decision, you know enough about it to know weather or not to do it, but in the end you will be he person to decide.

I think this means that no one can make you do anything you don't want to. Because you have your own brain so you can think for yourself. So you will be the person to make decisions for yourself without anyone else making you.

I think that technology controls us. The companies that are making the new technology are telling us that this new gadgets are better and faster than the older gadgets. So people think that they need to go out and buy the new stuff and get rid of the old. We are just listening to what they are telling us. Why would we settle for the old and slow computers, phones, Ipods etc. if we don’t have to? Some people listening to these companies because they need it for there school or work, but others just get it because they can.

Like when the new Droid came out. Some people probably got it because they could and others might have got it because they need it.

Article posted September 17, 2010 at 03:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 255

I find it very interesting, that kids can stay on the computer for more than two hours at a time. What game is so interesting that you would play it for ten hours straight? I can't believe that people are actually dying because they don't eat or drink enough because they are playing on the computer.

My name is Mackenzie and I'm a freshman at Schenck High School. I enjoy playing sports; I play soccer; which is my favorite and basketball, and this year I'm playing tennis. I like to be with my friends and family, go shopping, four wheeling, and snow sledding. I love to listen to almost any kind of music, Lil Wayne is my favorite singer.